Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

I will when the weather will be better, haha... is it possible to rain much in one day?? i think so!!

Well good luck with your exams
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

maria_gr said:

Τhanks! When I wrote it last night, the weather was so hot. I was melting, but now all the day is raining. Really the weather is a little bit crazy now...
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

lolkukus said:

omorfi that is great that you are in Xalkidiki I was there las summer can you tell where exactly are you? have a nice time in greece. I'm going there for 2 months kissing you!!!

panselinos said:

Maria mou, we should go out for a coffee sometime.

Omorfi mou, how long are you gonna stay in Xalkidiki? O antras mou got a driving license, so he bought a car... but it's gonna be here in two weeks (they didn't have the color he wanted in stock lol).

It's not the right time for making parties, cause you all have exams, he's got exams too, I'm pretty busy and, above all, not in Greece at the moment (will get back home in a few days or so), but maybe some day...

What say you, ladies? Coffee, beer, retsina?

Btw, on July 4th I'm gonna be in Athens. Tzina, Rockwave...?

maria_gr said:

Of course panseline mou!

~Δημόκριτος~

panselinos said:

YAY!

There's a place I like a lot, but I'm afraid you may find it a bit... umm.. boring, 'cause it's not like the usual cafes downtown. It's called Aksios.

Anyway, we'll think of something when the time comes.

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Btw, on July 4th I'm gonna be in Athens. Tzina, Rockwave...?
    we can organise something then. Glad that you will be here

maria_gr said:

Τζίνα από που είσαι εσύ;

~Δημόκριτος~

tzina772000 said:

Αθήνα. Εσύ; Απ' όσο κατάλαβα σπουδάζεις Θεσσαλονίκη, αλλά είσαι από αλλού

maria_gr said:

Από τις Σέρρες. Δεν σπουδάζω πολύ μακριά απ' την πόλη μου, οπότε κάθε Σαββατοκύριακο είμαι εκεί.

~Δημόκριτος~

tzina772000 said:

Ναι, ναι το ξέρω ότι οι Σέρρες είναι κοντά. Δεν έχω πάει ποτέ. Κάτι Σερραίους που ήξερα δεν μου είπαν και τα πιο κολακευτικά λόγια (δεν ξέρω πολυ πιθανό να έπεσα στην περίπτωση, επαναλαμβάνω είναι ΠΟΛΥ πιθανό)

maria_gr said:

Μάλλον έπεσες σε περίπτωση γιατί η πόλη μου είναι πανέμορφη και όσοι έρχονται δε φεύγουν εύκολα!

~Δημόκριτος~

tzina772000 said:

Και περιπτωσάρες να τους πεις δεν θα συγχυστώ (την πετριά τους την είχαν!!!)
    Επειδή εκτός και όλων των άλλων είμαι και λίγο αγεωγράφητη, οι Σέρρες έχουν θάλασσα (ξέρω στο περίπου που είναι), αν όχι είναι κοντά ή μιλάμε για Χαλκιδική?

maria_gr said:

Nαι, απ' όλα έχουμε και θάλασσα και βουνό και λίμνη και ποτάμι, φαράγγι, σπήλαιο. Τα πάντα θα βρεις εδώ!!!

Καλά μην νομίζεις, ούτε κι εγώ είμαι καλή στη γεωγραφία, αλλά τα Νέα Κερδύλλια είναι αν δεν απατώμαι στον Σρυμονικό κόλπο. Κάπου κοντά στην Ασπροβάλτα νομίζω. Είναι ανάμεσα στον νομό Θεσσαλονικής και στην Καβάλα, αν δεν κάνω λάθος.

Αααα! Αυτό στο avatar μου είναι ένα Βυζαντινό κάστρο (το κάστρο του Ορέστη) που βρίσκεται απέναντι από το σπίτι μου. Δεν είναι υπέροχό; Μου λείπουν οι Σέρρες! Κλαψ κλαψ...

~Δημόκριτος~

tzina772000 said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    YAY!

There's a place I like a lot, but I'm afraid you may find it a bit... umm.. boring, 'cause it's not like the usual cafes downtown. It's called Aksios.

Anyway, we'll think of something when the time comes.
    Where is that cafe? Downtown is veeeeery vast (Sintagma, Kolonaki, Monastiraki, Plaka,etc.)

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Τhanks! When I wrote it last night, the weather was so hot. I was melting, but now all the day is raining. Really the weather is a little bit crazy now...
    Well it was nice weather the first days, but now im freeeeezing...it's better weather in north of norway, haha. Sun and hot. But I have alot of time left so I guess it will be better I was in Thessaloniki today, really nice city!! Luckily not raining when I was there. It must be a nice place to study.

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by lolkukus View Post
    omorfi that is great that you are in Xalkidiki I was there las summer can you tell where exactly are you? have a nice time in greece. I'm going there for 2 months kissing you!!!
    Nice!! I'm in Xaniwth, Hanioti... Kallithea seems like the best place though for fun. It's a really nice place here. I usually just go to islands, and I never been in northern Greece before(except at the airport in salonika). U were going to Thassos yeah? Well you are going to Greece soon, xexe... Ah, I never want to leave... I know it's far from perfect living in Greece, but still... that's what i want..

maria_gr said:

Oh, lucky! Ι have been in Hanioti many times! It's a WONDERFUL place!!!

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Well it was nice weather the first days, but now im freeeeezing...it's better weather in north of norway, haha. Sun and hot. But I have alot of time left so I guess it will be better I was in Thessaloniki today, really nice city!! Luckily not raining when I was there. It must be a nice place to study.
    Yes I think that Thessaloniki is the best place to study someone!!!

~Δημόκριτος~

alex_fandelatinos said:

xatzigiannis is the best! his new album is really good! i like songs like "Xeria psila (hands up)" , "filoi k exthroi" (=friends and enemies), "aisthimata"(sentiments)....