Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

Heyyyy,how r U guys?I'm here,home,ehhhh...It was fantastic-Turkey,Rhodos,I had the time of my life,didn't want to come home...How about U.what new,concert,stuff,I guess I've missed something...
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

anca said:

so lucky some of u ....

trikala116 said:

hey maria, i didnt know you spoke spanish!! good, coz i miss it a lot!!
    about the sentence.. "nunca voy al médico" this one is more used by people.. and "mai dire mai" is "nunca digas nunca" how come you speak spanish?? good!!
    VERONIKA MOU!! im very glad u had good time in Rodos! sure it must be fantastic.. you know now.. i'll be waiting here so we'll go to another island! hehee
    hey.. i've just watched the NEW mixali's VIDEOclip AN DEN KOITAZO ESENA!!1 HE LOOKS GORGEOUS!! i havent seen it in youtube yet, but when u have the chance.. i think this is the video where i like mixalis the most!! hope you can watch it soon!!
    many kisses to all!!

Lau XX

trikala116 said:

here you have the link to watch it, hope you enjoy it
    YouTube - An Den Koitazo Esena - Mixalis Xatzigiannis

veronika_pooh said:

Ehhh,Mixalis,U know when I was in Rhodos,I walked in a store and heard him on the radio and got really happy like "Hey,that is Mixalis,hihi" and the girl in the store looked me so surprised "U've herad him...",I was like "Yeah I'm a fan",hihi,she told me he is the best singer they havemreally good and ask me like if I have any of his songs,hahah,couldn't belive when I told her I have them all,I had so much fun...love to be in Greece,I feel like home there...Next time I deceided-the whole vacantion will be in Rhodos,hihi or any other pleace in Greece really don't care where exactly...I really had so much fun in Turkey,it was amazing,but the feeling in Greece is soooo different,can't be explained...I'm going to watch the video now...Hope NINO to have sth new soonSay hello to Mixalis from me when U see him next time,soon U'll be friends,hihi!
    Filakia!

panselinos said:

Yeah, if he doesn't get killed, he will.

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    hey maria, i didnt know you spoke spanish!! good, coz i miss it a lot!!
    about the sentence.. "nunca voy al médico" this one is more used by people.. and "mai dire mai" is "nunca digas nunca" how come you speak spanish?? good!!
    Υes, I speak spanish, cause I wanted to learn another foreign language and I decided to learn spanish. It's a very funny language.

Nos vemos amiga!

Ah, I have a ticket in my hand right now for the concert of Hatzigiannis!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

panselinos said:

Xatzigiannis has a new song out, it's called "Pio poly".

I have a ticket too, but for Rockwave Festival in Athens. lol

omorfi said:

Hello everyone!

I see Veronica that u enjoyed your vacation, that's good...
    I'm still in Xalkidikh, it's getting hotter every day! I'm leaving home saturday It's good and bad... I wish I could stay forever in Greece, but not only at the beach, haha.. I don't think it will be any concerts, that's too bad. But maybe I go back later ONLY for concerts... I'm moving to Oslo soon so everything will be easier when it comes to travel

Hope everyone are doing allright.. even if you are busy with work, exams or whatever, your time will come
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

maria_gr said:

Hatzigiannis was terrific.

Iperohos, katapliktikos, ekpliktikos, apehtos, anepanaliptos, asilliptos, exohos, exeretos, fantastikos, thavmasios!!!!!

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

hey!! im soing TODAY to see Mixalis!!!!!! i cant wait, and by your comments, maria.. its harder to wait!! i've seen him before in bouzoukis, but this must be even better!!!

OMORFI, im glad you are having good time.. dont forget to put cream for the sun.. you know that its very very hot.. here in athens, you cant even breathe well.. it burns you!! jaja!!
    kisses to everyone!!

maria_gr said:

Yeah he was so good. I saw him again two years ago in Amphipoli's festival, but yesterday in Serres, he was really great.

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

hey.. i just came back from the concert in theatro Vraxon.. just one word.. AMAZING!!!! i love Mixalis.. he was great with the public and also at singing..
    PIO POLY!!!

maria_gr said:

I told you...

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

jajajaja... i'll post soon videos of the concert! hope everybody enjoy!!
    besitos!

veronika_pooh said:

Ehhhhhh,grrrrrrrrrrrrrr,I wanna come to Greece sooo bad...Next year only there,hihi,so trikala mou,when's the wedding,lol

y! said:

can anyone tell me how much tickets costs?

panselinos said:

On the 8th of July - Paradise Lost, Type O Negative and our friends Rotting Christ in Athens, Gagarin Open Air Festival. HUUURRRAAAYYY!
    But before that, on the 3rd of July:

It's gonna be one hell of a hot Greek summer.

trikala116 said:

the tickets for mixalis were 20 euros about!!!
    hey guys.. im back in barcelona.. now working, get some money and go back to athens!!!
    hope everyone is enjoying of the summer!!
    kisses

veronika_pooh said:

that is a good strategyWork in Barcelona and have fun in AthensSo how do U feel do U miss Greece?U better hurry up couse Mixalis will be really lonely when U r not on his concerts