Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

What new song?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

GOD! I need to hear these songs soon
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

Where r U going to hear them?I can send them to U via E-mail,but when I go home and find themI even talked with 1 of my friends from Cypros,he's going there for Christmasand he promised to find for me the nowMixalis CDIt must be reliesed today at least...

trikala116 said:

heeeey, has already xatzigiannis album released right?? im longing to get it soon!! only 10 days left and it'll be mine!! jeje

veronika_pooh said:

I was going to ask the same think,some1 tell us

trikala116 said:

hehee.. i think it's today!! omg, i havent been able to listen to the other song yet!!
    btw, how are you? hope you had a great weekend

omorfi said:

Lucky you Veronica!

Is the album released today you say???
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

trikala116 said:

yes it is.. can somebody send me the song via email please? coz i cant download it and its driving me maaaaaddd!! :P

veronika_pooh said:

I don't know,I hope so...I told U I can send U the song to ur e-mail

veronika_pooh said:

well I can send the to U,but I must be home,and that's bout 11-12 of december.

trikala116 said:

:O!! where are you at then?? hehehe.. xmmm.. i'll wait, unless sombedy else can send it to me.. if not.. i'll buy it in athens.. do you know any site where i can look for miaxlis' concerts?? do u know if nino is singing? coz i would like to see one of them..

veronika_pooh said:

I'm in Sofia,I had some examsand I'll stay here one more week,then I'm going home.NINO is in Athens every night in area odos,go see him!!!!Tell him I LOVE HIM!!!!!Ahhhhhhhh,I'm so envying U,want to go there toooo!!!!!NINOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!KARDIA MOU!

veronika_pooh said:

www.myspace.com/ninoxipolitas

here U can see NINO concerts!

trikala116 said:

jajaj, erwta mou agapi mou zoiiiii ke aparaititi anapnoiiiiii!!!! if i go to see him, for sure i'll tell him or i'll scream in the crowd.. heeey ninoooo veronika loves you so muccccchhhh!!! have you ever seen him?

veronika_pooh said:

God,no!He would know I love him if I have seen him...But I'll find a way,Greece is sooo close and now I'm saving money 4 summer vacantion there and I'll go when he has concert and will see him!But U tell him,so he would know and when I go he'll fall in love with me and we'lllive happyly ever after...Ehhhh!NINO!!!And of corse I want to go to live there some day,so I'll see him whatever happens

trikala116 said:

hehehe,, good choice.. im also planning to move there, thats why im going this days.. so if i see i can survive in athens im gonna move as soon as possible.. although i could start practising greek... jejejeje

veronika_pooh said:

And we'll be neighbourshihi,how can I live without Greece I don't know

trikala116 said:

hehe.. yeah, but at least you have it so close to BG,, if i move to athens.. buff.. that's too far from my family and friends.. although all my friends have move to different countries as well.. im the only one who is still in Barcelona.. sniifff,, hehe, do you go Greece often?

veronika_pooh said:

no..I went there only once and as U see I left my soul there...I have a lot of froends in defferen countries too,even my exboyfriend is in Spain,but most of my best friends r here and it's not so easy moving there,but we'll see,what is written will happen

trikala116 said:

i agree! is ur ex in spain?? not in barcelona though? hehehe..i think is good to do changes in life.. some of then will bring good things and others will bring bad ones, but still you have to dare.. i dont know how my life will be if i decide to move there, but i know it will make a nice story of my life.. i mean that if you are always in the same place.. what are you gonna tell when you'll be 50? that you've been spending your time and life in the same place.. but if you move one year here.. another there.. you'll have a nice life to tell to others.. well, maybe you think im crazy.. but im a "free-soul" as we say.. i don't like to do always the same.. eheh