Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

veronika_pooh said:

Hmmm,I have no problems,maybe it's ur connection I don't know...And yeah I know Mixalis is better then any boy looking like him
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

trikala116 said:

hehehe.. veronika!!! have u hear nino's new song??? i think its cool!! mou aresei!!! hope you are having a good week!!
    filakia vree

blue velvet said:

I would like to tell you from michalis xatzigiannis concert on paros...

BUT MY CRAZY BOSS HAD A DINNERPARTY ON SUNDAY...and I had to work, no chance to go to the concert.

my friends who visited the concert told me it was completely good, and they enjoyed it.

so, for substitute I will go to haris alexiou on the 12th august, and to antonis remos on the 16th august. and I already told my boss no matter what will happen, I am not available these two evenings, and I will not stay at their house for work again...

filiaki
    susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

trikala116 said:

:O:O:O:O U MISSED THE CHANCE TOO SEE MIXALIS?¿?¿?¿¿??¿ hehe.. uff too bad u couldnt see him!! he's great! although haris and antonis are good too!!

blue velvet said:

should I risk my job, and being forced afterwards return to Germany, because I don't suppose that xatzigiannis would pay me for visiting his concert .

If I will stay in Greece, and it looks like I will be successful this year, I am sure there will be another concert from him, I may visit

geia sou
    susi

trikala116 said:

hehehe.. good choice then. u shouldnt risk ur job
    im sure u'll have the chance to see him next time
    filakiaaa

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    hehehe.. veronika!!! have u hear nino's new song??? i think its cool!! mou aresei!!! hope you are having a good week!!
    filakia vree
    NINO has a new song...no I don't know,what's called?Do u have it or where U heard it...My week unfortunatelly is not that good,I'm lil sickWhat about u,how is Barcelona?

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by blue velvet View Post
    I would like to tell you from michalis xatzigiannis concert on paros...

BUT MY CRAZY BOSS HAD A DINNERPARTY ON SUNDAY...and I had to work, no chance to go to the concert.

my friends who visited the concert told me it was completely good, and they enjoyed it.

so, for substitute I will go to haris alexiou on the 12th august, and to antonis remos on the 16th august. and I already told my boss no matter what will happen, I am not available these two evenings, and I will not stay at their house for work again...

filiaki
    susi
    Oooo,too bad U have missed it...but anyway U r right,Mixalis will have too many concerts in the future and if U stay in Greece U can go many times

trikala116 said:

its called evlambia, but im not sure about this title!! i like it!!
    barcelona is going ok.. raining this last two days, but too hot again!!! how about in bg?
    filakia

veronika_pooh said:

It was raining here for a week,we have a lot of people,who died in the floods,it was horrible,that's y I'm sick,walking in the rain...But today is OK,shining,warm,the summer is back
    Hmmm,I wonder where can I find this song...

trikala116 said:

i got it on thegreekz.com, but i can send it to you via msn. gimme ur address and i'll send it to you straight
    filakia

veronika_pooh said:

I have no msn,is that the only messenger U have?

trikala116 said:

yes.. well i have a yahoo account.. have u got any?¿ look, send me through myspace a message with ur email address, and i'll send u the song ok¿¿
  14. kasra said:

Default searching for mp3's

Hi there
    I'm looking for the XATZIGIANNIS song's to download can anybody help me please to tell me where can I find it on the net.
    I love greek music a lot so I'll be thankfull.

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by kasra View Post
    Hi there
    I'm looking for the XATZIGIANNIS song's to download can anybody help me please to tell me where can I find it on the net.
    I love greek music a lot so I'll be thankfull.
    do you know 'bearshare'?

most songs I am searching I find there.

for listening and watching videos try

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

susi

trikala116 said:

hey guys!! how are you? i just came back from my holidays!!! i've been gone for one month and i was missing you already.. hope everyone had a nice summer and now take with "strenght" the beggining.. again to work.. study..
    kisses to all of you

btw, i just uploaded the new video from Mixalis and Despoina "O paredeisos" hope you like it
    YouTube - O Paradeisos De Ftiaxtike Gia Mas

veronika_pooh said:

Hey,trikala mouHow r u?How was the holiday,where were u?R u going back to Greece?Here nothing special,I'm beginning school at 13-th too...the summer's overtime for the long,cold winter...Let me see what has Mixalis done this time,something perfect as always I suppose
    Φιλακιααααα

omorfi said:

Ok I can't stand to not see this thread on the first page, so I have to bump it...

Hope every Greece/Greek/Greek music-lovers out there are ok
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

omorfi said:

Oh oh.. And not forget Cyprus/Cypriot-lovers as well
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

Haha,well U both with trikala got lost somewhere and I can't keep the thread on the first page be myself,no matter how much I want that...So I'm happy U r back to help me
    Filakia