Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

trikala116 said:

hehehe.. i know
    btw, i know its too late for asking this, but is that your back?¿? :O

veronika_pooh said:

hahahaha,yeah,my boyfriend loves it,hahahahaha(joke)
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

trikala116 said:

XD XD i am sure he does!! i was thinking about get tattooed "MIXALIS XATZHGIANNHS" but i think the name would spin twice around my body!! hehe

veronika_pooh said:

hahahhahah.start from the neck and maybe it will be enought pleace till ur toes,hahhahaha

trikala116 said:

yeah, that's a good idea! the bad thing is that he wont never see it! XD anyway.. hope everyone has a good weekend!!
    filakiaaa

veronika_pooh said:

Mmmm,why not?U will go to some famous newspaper in Greece and will give a picture,mixalis will hear bout U and will call U to meet and suprise

trikala116 said:

jajaja.. isws!!
    btw, does anyone know what did happen with stixoi.info site?¿ has been any change or something? thanks

maria_gr said:

It says that it wont be available for about a week cause there are some technical improvements or something like this.
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

ok thanks.. i saw its working now, but it says something on top.. don't know what it takes so long to "procesar" the translations..

maria_gr said:

Well I cannot enter
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

veronika_pooh said:

I was having some problems with the site too...Hope it will be fine soon...

caricature said:

i wolud like to ask if somebody has lyrics for song : ola i tipota ....greece....english translation i have....thank u in advance

veronika_pooh said:

caricature said:

thank u very much for help

and btw about study in greece : its not just erasmus (i want to go study to thessaloniky so i looking for some information) u can study normal at university but if u dont want pay for privat school , u have to speak greek...very good and later u can start study like normal student , without conection with school in your country because erasmus is one part of study from your school and u have to come back again study home and usually its max for one year...

trikala116 said:

heyyy!! MIXALIS HAS A NEW ALBUM!!!!!!!!
    is called "zwntana sto lycabbito" basically is filoi kai exthroi album in live with 4/5 new songs
    here is the url http://www.greekzter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=266567
    and if someone was dubting about the love mixalis has for me.. check out what her belt says "SL" which means, "S'agapaw Laura" XD XD
    so now is officially! hehehe...
    hope you like it!!
    filakiaaa

veronika_pooh said:

Hahaahh,noone has doubt bout thatWe know the deal

trikala116 said:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey im going to athens this week and the first i'll do is
    GET MIXALIS NEW ALBUM and second, go and see him "again" (4th time this year) in live, he's performing with glykeria! aaxxx vreee poso s'agapw mixalh!!

Cristina said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey im going to athens this week and the first i'll do is
    GET MIXALIS NEW ALBUM and second, go and see him "again" (4th time this year) in live, he's performing with glykeria! aaxxx vreee poso s'agapw mixalh!!
    Wow!! Que afortunada eres!!! Que invidia!!!! :-p (estoy bromiando)...Pero como me gustaria ir en A8ina y ver los conciertos. Me gusta muchooooo Mixalis Xatzigiannis.
    Que te diviertes mucho!!!!

trikala116 said:

gracias!!! sus conciertos son geniales!! la verdad es que mixalis es muy buen artista.. en fin.. pero tu vives cerca de grecia! puedes ir cuando quieras!!

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey : im going to athens this week :and the first i'll do is
    I don't feel any envy...not at all... hahaha... I feel so close to Greece, yet so far away....pes mou giatiiiii.....

About my plans for study in Greece, they are not really plans just a thought which I haven't had time to think about at all. I will see in the new year, I know to go away for a year it needs alot of planning. If I don't go, I still will have the oppurtunity to spend a semester in Athens and Rome in my second year. It wont be the same though, because it will be with other Norwegians and I wont be able to learn Greek.

Dreams never die though No matter what happens now, I know I one day will live in Greece for a short or looong time...

How are you everyone? trikala... I know you are definately fine! haha.
    I had my last exam friday the 7th, and I was partying all weekend in Oslo. Monday evening I went home, but didn't arrive at home before the next afternoon. It's a loooong country, and with train it takes ages. Plane is too expensive inside the country, it's cheaper to go to London or Athens, haha.

This is the first time I'm home since the summer, it's a bit strange but good. It's difficult to suddenly relax after doing things all the time...

Anyway... I'm not here to bore you with my life story, haha. Hope to see everyone around here this Christmas

Filakia polla, sas skeftomai..
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"