Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

trikala116 said:

ela everyone!!! i just came back to barcelona, and my word to describe this time my staying in athens is "GREAT" i couldnt have had such a nice time.. we were going out every night, and at day time having touristic plans coz my friend that came with me was the first time she was in greece, so i had to take her everywehere
    about mixalis... whoa, this time we booked a table and we were soooo close!!! i could even smell him!! hehehe... they brought us some drinks, food and music in live (from mixalis) what else could i ask for?¿
    definetly... i wanna go back to greece..
    filakiaaa

veronika_pooh said:

WOW,trikala mou,that sounds great,did U winked at him?Did he smile at U?I wish I could do the same but at NINO some day,a table on the first line so he could sing at me,hehehe,ehhh,Cristmas is coming after all and miracles happen U know
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

trikala116 said:

yeah!! i think that if he saw me he thought "oh no, this girl again no" hahahaha i like the system in greece where u can listen to music in live while sitting and having some food.. i wish we had this in spain instead of being sating up for hours and people steping on our feet! jeje

kala xristougenna se olous!

veronika_pooh said:

Hahahah,nooo,I can't belive he would say thisHahaha,here is the same we have many pleaces where U can eat while someone is singing alive,then U can dance,U can ask for a song,it's real fun sometimes,when the singer is good

trikala116 said:

KALO SABBATOKIRIAKO GIA OLOUS!!!!
    filakia polla

omorfi said:

Oh that must have been a nice experience I try to think that one day I will for sure be back in Greece again, so no need to feel sad.. hehe. I got to go listen to some artists as well! I'm ashamed I still haven't
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

trikala116 said:

xronia polla to everybody!!!! filakiaaa

klaus89 said:

Χρόνια πολλά σ'όλους!!!!!!!!!!!

veronika_pooh said:

Χρόνια πολλά !!!!!!!!All the best to everyone hereKisses!

omorfi said:

Xronia polla Veronika How are u? I'm still on holidays for about 1 1/2 week more, but I'm working in between. I weighed myself last evening and if it was correct I have gained about 5 kilos!! omg..

trikala116 said:

5 kilos!!!! :-O!! now you have twelve months more to lose them! hehehe
    enjoy your holidays!! i am working i had to work even on january the 1st!
    kisses

omorfi said:

hahaha, yes.... but I think they will go away fast It's not so fun to work in holidays...

filia

veronika_pooh said:

I'm not working but I'm sick...I have no voice at all and I just had a fight with my bfriend,pfuuuu,bad day I guess...Bout the kilos I think I have some extra too but I don't weight myself couse I'll go crazy and will stop eating at all..that's how it usually happens...so never mind,if someone doesn't like me he should not look at me,hahah

omorfi said:

haha, how can u fight without a voice? it sounds bad.... i know it's not a good idea to weigh myself, but sometimes i get too curious... i would rather not know though, haha

trikala116 said:

veronika mou, i hope you and ur bf worked things out!! i feel very bad when i have fights with the person i love.. is a very bad feeling!
    this year, i aint putting weight on.. i don't know whats going on with me, but instead of putting weight, i am losing it... my family laugh at me (joking ovbiously) because my little sister looks bigger than me! hahah
    maybe this is the beginning of the "woman that was getting smaller story" haha.. before i become in a very small piece of flesh.. tell to mixalis i love him! hehe

filakiaaaa

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,I'm fine don't worry we fight sometimes over stupid thing,U know to keep the fire alive,hahah and belive me I can fight without voice it's ever worse,I sound like a gnome,hahaha,it was funnyanyway I'm back in Sofia after 15 hours in the car...Bout the kilos I think the same thing happened with me before the holidays,I lost some and I was eating a lot...weird...now I'm sick so I start losing again,no need of diet,hahaHope U r great!
    Kisses!

omorfi said:

Oh, I was looking and looking for "Xatzgiannis' new song", so I had to bump it

I'm back in Oslo for some days now, and are thrown out in a new semester. But it's good to have a new start in some ways.. I think it will be interesting, I have choosen subjects like "Middle Eastern religions in Ancient time" and "Classical Archeology" I have been without smoke for the 4th day now.. and I hope I will make it this time, but I'm so sad without it... Guess I'm not so motivated, but then again maybe I never will be.

So this is my news....

blue velvet said:

Ομορφη!!!

μια χαρα να σε βλεπω!

τι κανεις? Εισαι καλα?

as for me, I have also a new start and found after the disaster here in athens with my greek boss a new job on paros. will leave on saturday

nice to see you again.

Φιλακια
    Ζουση
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

omorfi said:

Hey Susi!!

Kai mia xara na se blepw
    Kala eimai... Hope you are too
    I didn't know you were in Athens, thought you were in Paros all along, hehe. Good luck in your new job then!

Filakia polla

veronika_pooh said:

It's nice to have a new strat with the new year...for me actially it will be an end of my Social work education...(at least I hope so)