Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

panselinos said:

Πάρτε με μαζί σας!

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Zvezda View Post
    BTW there is no such thing as correct Greek, or Spanish, or English or whatever. There are regional dialects and variations. Being a southern Greek and a southern Brit I feel quite strongly about this.
    You're in my mind I was about to tell this.

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    Πάρτε με μαζί σας!
    Ααααα θέλω κι εγώ!!!!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

lne said:

i wish i'll find one to stay. i search in internet about your city and i had a conversation with my teacher who learn me spanish.i'll come con mi novio.it's a dream i hope i'll come at the end!!!! come all with me!!
    Lne

trikala116 said:

it's good to know u wanna come to bcn... we have a "new" airline called "vueling" that flights straight to Athens.. and its low cost, which it helped me very much everytime i wanted to go to Greece.. i'll try to find a "not-so-expensive" hotel for you, dont worry!!
    just give me ligo xrono kai tha sas pw!!! kalo savvatokuriako se olous!!

Zvezda said:

May I recommend the hotel Vincci Arena Barcelona? It's a boutique hotel but has rooms at good rates. It's close to Taragona metro station, so it's easy to get to from the train station and to the city centre. Well at least by London standards. http://www.hotelvincciarena.com/ I would stay there again if I went to Barcelona again.

Can I just ask the spanish members to recommend places to visit in Spain that are not full of tourists, are typically Spanish with lots of sights to see, fairly big (for shopping), and are quite busy (are near the coast if possible)?

Oh, and has anyone been anywhere in Portugal (other than Lisbon)?
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

trikala116 said:

the hotel vinci arena looks good!
    i would recomend as a nice parts to visit around spain, la Alhambra in Granada, its a very old "mezquita" from when we were conquered by muslims, and nowadays is one of the most beautiful and espectacular buildings. In general all the coast part is very nice.. on the north of spain the lands and weather are quite similar to england or ireland.. green lands, celtic and cooold, with the atlantic ocean..
    i can tell more of my city, since its where i live and i have grown up.. so if someone wants to come to Barcelona, i would recomend to come, at least one week.. so once u have seen the city, u can go to another cities one hour, one hour and half away and visit them too..
    in barcelona u can see Sagrada Familia, from Gaudi "the father of modernism" art.. as well, Casa Batllo, la Pedrera.. the famouse walk in las Ramblas, and the old city and its romanian walls.. the jewish area, called "Barri del Call".. the long Ramblas take you to the port, where u can have a nice and sunny walk there..
    also the Montjuïc castle, and the famouse majic fountains, where everynight in summer they make an amazing shows with lights, water and music.. and at the opposite side, the Tibidabo Mountain where u can see an amazing view of the city.. i really love that place, especially at night..
    and as i said before, if u go by train or bus or even if u get a car, taking direction to the sout u can go to the city of Tarragona, where it has many romanian ruins and theatres.. and towards the North, la Costa Brava, my second home.. nice beaches, towns.. and if some greek misses their roots, u can end up with a visit to "empuries" from the greek "emporio".. the first "city" with port that greeks left when they came to spain..
    in general and with few words is what i can say..

lne said:

thank you girls!!
    Lne

lne said:

well trikala i read again your last message about your city and i know what i'll dream this night!!
    Lne

trikala116 said:

hahaha... oneira glyka!! u are always welcome here!

lne said:

i hope but at last i think i can't yet.....i copy your message in my P.C. and the messages about the hotels so when i'll have the chance to visit your country i'll read it again. or when i want pleasant dreams!!je je!!
    kisses!!
    Lne