Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

trikala116 said:

hahaaha.. yeah i think he miss me!! thats why he sings.. an den koitazo esena!! hehehe
    it feels good to be here again, with friends and my family.. Athens is very very hot, so i think i would'nt be able to stand the summer there.. which makes me not feel so sad.. while here, im going out every weekend with friends for parties or restaurants.. and through the week im going to the beach at afternoon-night.. coz here in barcelona they have put like a 24 hours bar-pub, so from 9 p.m on it becomes in a pub with music and you just sit, well lie on the long chairs.. drinking, talking listenin to lounge music.. anothers are chill-out, or other are reggaee.. its very very relaxing.. so it feels good to be in my city again, although im dying for coming over again...
    how are you babe?? and the summer, how's it going??
    filakiaa vree

veronika_pooh said:

Hihi,no pleace like homeAnd the way U r picturing it, sounds really good,I wanna go to that pleace,hihi...So have fun,Athens will wait for,hihi and so will Mixalis,does he have a chance.,hahaha
    Bout me,I'm fine...had an exam today,and I'll propably have to wait till next year for my greek philology...well that is life,I'm stuborn and I'll keep trying till I got what I want.Now going back home too,so I can be at the beach everyday...I hate this grey,boring Sofia...
    Φιλακιαααααα..
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

trikala116 said:

you will see how the exams are great!! ;-) its summer, things only can go fine!!!!
    well.. its saturday and im getting ready things for going to the beach and get burnt!!! so im wishing to all of you KALO SABATOKIRIAKO pediaa!!

filakia pollaa!!

veronika_pooh said:

Well,I'm sure it won't be great at all,but 10X anywayu go and have some sun for me too,couse I have to wait till tuesday for the beach...I was just watching some of the Mixalis lives in youtube...ohh,I understand y U love him so much...How can song like that even exist,they r like magic,like something unreal...ehhhh...Μονο στα ονιερα...

omorfi said:

OK I hate you ALL, haha... Seriously..

Even though you don't "have" Greece, you have the sun, beach and parties... I envy you sooo much!! The South European life seems sooo far away from me now, and I hate it...

I can imagine Athens as a very very hot place in the summer, but thank God there is so many other places you can visit in the summertime, hehe.
    I can't believe how fast this summer went. My 3 weeks in Greece was over in a minute, and now it's suddenly 4 weeks since I came back.... *snif-snif*

I got my first choice for studies.. Ancient culture and classical tradition at the University in Oslo. So I will move in a couple of weeks- but unfortunately it's almost impossible to find a place to stay at this time.. I don't know what will happen. All I want is to go to Greece, I don't care about studies.... aaah.. but I have to

I wish you a great summer still- for you that can have a great summer... hehe

filakia polla apo mena
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

Hey,omorfi mou,U showd upWell U should be happy,at least U had 3 weeks there(I can never afford myself such a vacantion) and I had only 1 day in Rhodos...Good time goes fasterI hope U find a pelace soon,it is better to go to Oslo,I'm sure there will be partys thereSo don't worry,everything will be fine...
    Filakia to U too!

blue velvet said:

is there anybody out there, who would give me the serious advice, to visit xatzigiannis concert ? he is on paros, in naoussa the 5th of august, and I am happy to live there till end of the summer .

geia sou
    susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

blue velvet said:

I got three tickets for his concert in naoussa on Paros

will anybody else from this board be there?

geia sou
    susi

omorfi said:

Veronica, I'm happy for my 3 weeks there... but the point is.. Everytime I go to Greece I leave a part of me there, and it gets more difficult to go home each time.. And hehe.. thank you.. I hope so too.. I'm sure there will be parties

blue_velvet: Nice to see you here Are you in Greece now? Lucky you that will see Mixalis too! heheh.
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

trikala116 said:

hey blue_velvet,, ur so lucky!! i've seen him before too.. but i'd give everything for see him again!!!! tell him im waiting for him!! hehehe
    omorfi! so u're moving to Oslo?¿ whoaa.. u'll see how things go perfect!!

filakia polla!!!!

veronika_pooh said:

Ahhhh,U r lucky,I'll probably never have the chance to see him in live

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Veronica, I'm happy for my 3 weeks there... but the point is.. Everytime I go to Greece I leave a part of me there, and it gets more difficult to go home each time.. And hehe.. thank you.. I hope so too.. I'm sure there will be parties

blue_velvet: Nice to see you here Are you in Greece now? Lucky you that will see Mixalis too! heheh.
    yes, I am since 3 weeks, when I started to work here, on Paros

susi

blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Ahhhh,U r lucky,I'll probably never have the chance to see him in live
    I never thought to get the chance to see him life, maybe when I would live in athens. but he comes to this small island, I am very curious to this concert!

susi

veronika_pooh said:

I'm sure it will be amazingHave fum and tell us how it went

blue velvet said:

efcharisto para poly, I will have a lot of fun, and tell you afterwards, how it was

susi

veronika_pooh said:

Ohhh,guys,yesterday night I was at the disko and there was a boy there looking so much like Mixalis,u have no idea,like a twin brother-same hair,same smile,same charm,and he was dressed in the same style with white shirt and jeans...the only difference was that this boy was with blue eyes...I was like hypnotised looking at him all the time,I think I got confused,hahahahah...I should have asked him if he had a brother or at least cousin in Cypros or Greece,hahahahahSo cute...ehhh

trikala116 said:

:O :O :O and u didnt take his telephone number?¿¿??¿??¿ very bad veronikaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! heheheheh
    i wanna meet him too!!! how's everything going?¿? here its very very hot.. in some parts of spain we get the 47 degrees!! :S :S
    kisses!!!

veronika_pooh said:

He was with a girlreally not good looking girl...and he was sooo handsome...ehhh...Life's unfair...
    Wow it is really hot there,here is was about 40-42 last week but now it's normal again,it's even raining today in Sofia,I gueaa it will 2morrow here tooI'm happy to have my tan already
    Kisses to U too!

trikala116 said:

hehehehe... anyway.. mixalis is waiting for me!!
    KALO MHNA SE OLOUS!!!!!!!!
    filakiaaaa

trikala116 said:

btw, im having problems when i get into this site. am i the only one or u are having problems too?¿
    filakia