Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

Nooo I don't for sure... but I do wish... I know the program "stin gia mas" (or something) that is friday nights and/or saturday night, but I haven't got to seen it yet
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

well I don't know I just acidently saw the comersial for the concert,I watch the progrem from time to time it's the only one greek program I got,so I'll watched it now
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

veronika_pooh said:

It's oveeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr...it was so short,hour and a half...Trikala mou U R so lucky 4 having the chance to see Mixalis live,he's God,just took my soul with his songs again...I don't want to come back in reality,I'm still in Thesaloniki...

trikala116 said:

hehehe.. that concert was amazing.. honestly, i knew mixalis was good.. but once you see him in live.. i was shocked,, well.. if you see a crazy girl jumping to his arms!! it's me!! hehe.. i wish i could.. maybe next time..i'll make sure i am very close to him.. so when he says.. s'agapww then i jump to his arms!! AGAPA ME Mixalissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss s jejejee
    forget ur ugly gf and come with me... jajaja... ok laura.. go back to earth!!
    it's monday.. i cant do anything else starting again.. buff... hope all of us had a great weekend!!!! i went to see volcanoes.. so i guess urs were better! jeje
    filakiaaaa

veronika_pooh said:

Hehe,it was some other concert but anyway it was fantestic I pretented to be there,sooooooo nicefeelingYeah it's monday,have to go shoping and pack my bags,long week it would be,no concerts,no nothing,just boring dutysVolcanoes is better then my homestayng week end and writing "homeworks"...Have togonow,smile my dear it's shining afret allΦιλακια!
    Yeah I have greek keyboard at least

trikala116 said:

jaja.. volcanoes were not better, i had to climb for an hour and i was sooooo tired than my legs were shaking.. plus it was very hot and we were wearing winter clothes!! omg.. i think i lost all the weight i got on this vacation!! so much food.. and now.. in january is when people start going to the gym!!!

veronika_pooh said:

well what better then thatI haven't put any weight,expact the oposite I lost but anyhow I hate going to gym...never had,never will

omorfi said:

Haven't put any weight??? That's so UNFAIR!! lol.... Guess I should be happy for you...

I still haven't got into the gym again after Xmas, now I'm sick again.. You can start to love gym too, but you have to go there for a long time before the "love" comes, hahah... I still hate it!

veronika_pooh said:

Yeah,I know,people say it's not very pleasant in the begginig but then U start to love it,but I don't know...Well I haven't put any weight but I have some extra kilos anyhow so I really need to go someday(just not today)hahaHope U get better soon

omorfi said:

Well give it a try for at least a couple of months (that means actually being at the gym a couple of times a week for that months, LOL..)

And thank you....

omorfi said:

lolkukus.... I can see you!!!

Hope you are fine

veronika_pooh said:

well,always have something more importand to do and I naver have time for myself,but I'll try,I know I have to
    Yeah,lolkukus,everithing allright?

lolkukus said:

hehehe my dears thank you "for care" I am fine but I have a lot of work in the school because this is my last year so I finish high school. what is more this is art school and i have to make "thesis dissertation" this is "art" canvas and photographies. and I will have Maturity Exam in conclusion-a lot of work, lesson but "Lack of time". greetings for you!!!!!

veronika_pooh said:

I undertsandI'm sure U'll be great at exams,don't worryI'm wishing U luck and U can write to us anytime U have some free minutes

omorfi said:

Good luck lolkukus! I'm also sure you will do great in your exams...

trikala116 said:

omorfi and veronika.. i agree when u say that love.. comes very very late.. i've been going to the gym for years.. but since i had my knee surgery on march i left it.. and it's hard to start going again.. watching people sweating.. o my god its disgusting.. if only greek gods were to the gym at least.. then i promise i would be waiting for they open doors fom 6am untill 12 am!! hehehehe but we are in a place called world and it world has a reality.. which nor greek gods.. nor hot guys are going to the gym hehehe
    lolkukus: are you studying art?? that's so cool.. i studied arts too at college.. i dont know the system in the rest of europe but here, were the ñast two years of high school and then you go to university.. on this two years you can chose whether you wanna study languages, technology, science or arts (this last one ot so many people study it) it was great.. i remember when i was studying ancient greek sculptures.. and when i went to parthenon and then u can see them in live knowing what each thing means.. whoa.. that was amazing.. do they make you paint on canvas too??
    besoooosss

omorfi said:

Hahah, I guess I would be fit at least if the gym was full of Greeks.... But as you say, we are in a place called world, LOL....

Oh well, let's hope I can go back to the gym SOON!

veronika_pooh said:

well I propose we all go to a gym in Greece,what do U say,monday,wednesday and friday,do U agree?I'll be waiting for U girls

omorfi said:

Sure.. but then again it would be Greeks everywhere...

lolkukus said:

this is "a lot" that you believe in me on Saturday I will have undergraduates ball held a hundred days before school-leaving examination.... but after this-only lessons how are you? I hope that you are healthy. have a nice evening.