Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Why do U think it's not the right decesion?

I simply just don't know what I want to study.... I don't know what I want to work with the rest of my life.......
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

veronika_pooh said:

ohhh,that's bad...I leave it to the destiny the first time,I'm not sorry for that I came to late with my wish for greek philology but I'll try this year no matter what,if I get in I'll have to study 2 things at the same time but I don't care only to pass I don't want nothing else...
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

ohhh,that's bad...I leave it to the destiny the first time,I'm not sorry for that I came to late with my wish for greek philology but I'll try this year no matter what,if I get in I'll have to study 2 things at the same time but I don't care only to pass I don't want nothing else...

Good luck with that...

veronika_pooh said:

10X,the dificult part is to get in the university,the exams here r extremly hard,then it's easyer,so I'll need luck...have to refresh my englishHope U'll foud out the best for U too

omorfi said:

10X,the dificult part is to get in the university,the exams here r extremly hard,then it's easyer,so I'll need luck...have to refresh my englishHope U'll foud out the best for U too

Well here it's not really difficult to get into an university as long your grades is "ok"... but it makes the choices more difficult...

I have a couple of months to decide... Maybe I find the "right" way for me

veronika_pooh said:

I know how is with U but here is way dificult,that's why now I'm studyng not what I wanted the most...we'll see,well U have time to think it over and over
  7. azimut said:

... ...

... may I "say" that, ... there is no "wrong way" ... !!! ... ... ...

and, ... certainly not just the ..."one way" ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

omorfi said:

True Veronika, I have time to think....

And Azimut..... I know it's not only one way....

But I just want it to feel more right... difficult to explain!

veronika_pooh said:

well no1 knows better then USo be sure U'll feel right

omorfi said:

... Well wish I did know...

Anyway, I'm off for tonight...

Good night Veronika!
  11. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    True Veronika, I have time to think....

And Azimut..... I know it's not only one way....

But I just want it to feel more right... difficult to explain!

... ...

... was not "trying" to ... "impose" ... ... ... or, ... "suggest" ... there is a ... "necessity" ... to "explain" ... anything ... !!! ... ... ...

... it is "totally fine" ... for a human "being" to simple "be" ... ... ... without "explanations" ... ... ... and, ...

... ... ... "τα πάντα ρει" ... ... ...

... ...

To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

veronika_pooh said:

Good night,AlexandraSweet greek dreams

trikala116 said:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeelllooo to everybody!!!!!
    monday again... puff... anyway.. hope you had a great weekend.. if two weeks ago mine was a "ekdromi to volcanoes" (sorry, but i still speak greekenglish) this last one was a chinese one.. omg, a friend cooked chinese food.. and omologo it was fantastic, but 30 min later i was seeing rice grains everywhere,,, buuff.. its gonna be a long time for eat chinese food again

veronika_pooh said:

heheh,I'm happy for U...I was at the Universtity whole day and eat some really really NOT fantastic pottatoes and now I have stomachaches...I'm going to drink some milk now,hope it'll help me feel better...R U learning greek trikala mou?
  15. ildike_uk said:

Thanx a lot, but I know this page,unfortunately its rubbish....it may translate some words,but it doesnt others which are the same easy words, so i dont understand really...
    But thanx anyway...
  16. ildike_uk said:

Smile

This site is lovely!Can anyone suggest me a site where i can find Xatzigiannis songs to download?I have found mpgreek.com which is quite good but doesnt have anything from him.Also,could somebody pls translate TA LEFTA from VANDH DESPOINA?Could you write the lyrics with English transcription instead of greek characters? Thanx a lot!!

trikala116 said:

heheh,I'm happy for U...I was at the Universtity whole day and eat some really really NOT fantastic pottatoes and now I have stomachaches...I'm going to drink some milk now,hope it'll help me feel better...R U learning greek trikala mou?
    hehe... veronika mou, hope your stomachache has gone very far away!! and you feel new now!! hehehe.. am i learning greek??? well.. what im really doing is something weird.. im trying to.. but i can only practise with mixalis.. i speak to him, but doesnt answer me he only sings to me.. jejeje... seriously now, yes im trying, and i have no problem with the pronunciation coz i think is pretty similar to spanish, but still i have problems with vocabulary, you know.. i speak to a male with female words and the oposite side, to a woman with male words.. but i think you really learn a language when you are living in that place.. so i hope that when i come to barcelona again, be able to say "i can speak greek"
    oh. yesterday i went to a greek restaurant here in barcelona.. i thought.. "ok laura, only one month and half and this is gonna be your life..." buff.. i can't wait!!!!!!! its funny, coz last time i went i was speaking to the boss in greek, and for once in my life i was the "star" at the restaurant.. i think the man was playing anna vissi, and he asked me "how many singers do you know? " (and this is the worst question somebody can ask me coz i started saying a big big list of singers) hehe, and five minutes later he played Sakis (well, i dont like him very much) but after he really played good music with Giannis Ploutarxos.. and both were singin San Na Eisai Edw at the restaurant.. that was a crazee

veronika_pooh said:

OOooooo,U really had a great experiance...I wish I can do the same...here is a restaurant with live greek music but I still haven't visited it...there is no1 to come with meBut I will for sure...I love San na eisai do too....
    I'm fine now,drinking some carrot juce and I'm happy happy happy couse yeaterday I found and downloaded NINO concert...hour and a half(with Zina)he's sooooooooo cute ....just can't stop enjoying it...MY NINO!!!

trikala116 said:

hey.. im glad you feel fetter and also you are enjoying nino's concert.. i like zina too.. i downloaded an album in live yesterday but i havent listened to it yet.. btw, does anybody know where i can find videos from Antique and also im looking for To S'Agapw from mixalis.. thanks!!

lolkukus said:

hello my dears! how are you. I am happy because today I had a dream about Greece and when I open my eyes I sow that we have a snow I don't like winter but if is cold than should be a snow World aroud me look so beautiful.