Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

trikala116 said:

hey lolkukus!! its nice when you have nice dreams,, and especially about Greece! also its good you have snow.. here in barcelona we were at 25º three days ago, but yesterday started being cold and cold and we are at 5º now.. it was a big change!! have "an ice day" :P
    filakiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to everybody!

trikala116 said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    hey.. im glad you feel fetter and also you are enjoying nino's concert.. i like zina too.. i downloaded an album in live yesterday but i havent listened to it yet.. btw, does anybody know where i can find videos from Antique and also im looking for To S'Agapw from mixalis.. thanks!!
    i made a mistake, sorry.. i meant Pou Einai H Agaph video.. sorry! :S

omorfi said:

Hey all

Hope you are fine!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

lolkukus said:

I prefer 25 rather than -2 but this is Poland and here winters are very cold but without snow is very "grey". greetings!

trikala116 said:

-2.. its too much for me!! hahaha... here the lowest is about 1,2º well, at mountains its -15 about.. but people of cities where is not so cold are not made for so much cold!!! :S :S i wish i could live in an island in the caribbean.. always wearing bikini, hot and beaches... that's life!!

lolkukus said:

yes caribbean and hot beaches this is my dream I give my all to live somwhere where is hot for all time By the way you have more "luck" because in Barcelona is hotter than Poland

veronika_pooh said:

Gia sou,I'm home...Had another "great" day at University,here is raining but not snow and it's really horrible...They say it'll be colder these days so I guess winter will come hare tooI don't like it but it's about time...Wish I could spend it at some hot beach too...so where r we going?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

lolkukus said:

I think that everyone want to go to "Greece". or come back to past.... and one again spending a woderful time.... like earlier

veronika_pooh said:

ehhh,well I hope I'll have the chance to visit Rodos...The trip is the end of may,so wish me luck

lolkukus said:

good luck! take me hehehe

veronika_pooh said:

No problem,just say

lolkukus said:

when you go there? this is not fair that we can't do what we want

lolkukus said:

I have to go I will be later kissing you

veronika_pooh said:

in the end of may,if U were here there is no problem to come...Ok "see" U too!Filakia!

trikala116 said:

hey veronika, you are going at the end of may right? well.. if u wanna have a lil' holidays in athens.. i'll be there...
    about the weather lolkukus mou, yeah, barcelona is hotter than poland.. but as we have sea, its a wet weather you know?? so once it gets into your bones as we say here.. there is no way to take it out.. today we are at 3 degrees.. and they say on tv that even could snow!!!! weather is crazy honestly...
    so.. WHO WANTS TO GO TO A CARIBBEAN ISLAND???? let's gonna start packing our suitcases!!!
    btw, good morning to everybody!!! φιλακια

veronika_pooh said:

well holyday in Athens is my dream,but I'm going to Turkay this time...Rodos is just part of the program-one day on the island,nothing more...I'm going toa scool holyday so it's not up to me to deceide where to goSome time later maybe...and be ready couse I'll take U with me to see NINO!!!100 Euro for a table for 4 people with a bottle,that's the prise in Irea Odos!!!Too much for me,but I'll try

omorfi said:

100 euro for 4 people with a bottle?

That means 25 euro each person... Not bad really if that's the case...

Sign me up for that table!!

lol....

(or maybe u were referring to the bottle... hahahha)

veronika_pooh said:

Yeah it really is not bad and U see not only NINO but olso Paparizou and Terzis,can take pictures,autografs,everything,so be ready

omorfi said:

Even better!
  20. aksios said:

Τριγύρω όνειρα που μοιάζουν αποτσίγαρα-i stroll the dream which looks like ciggarete butt
    σ' ένα τασάκι βιαστικά μισοσβησμένα-an ashtray to you in hurry hating me
    πώς θα τη βγάλω το παλεύω πάλι σήμερα-which i will remove i struggle(wrestle) again with the day
    χωρίς εσένα.-without u

Τι νόημα έχει η ζωή αν δεν μπορούμε να 'μαστε μαζί-the life has meaning if we cant *'maste* together
    τι νόημα έχει η καρδιά, ποιό λόγο έχει η φλέβα να χτυπάει-the heart has meaning which word beats to vein
    τι νόημα έχει το κορμί, να σβήσει περιμένει αφορμή-the body has meaning which removes,waits for the reason
    αφού έχει μάθει μοναχά, εσένα μέχρι θανάτου ν' αγαπάει.-now that i have learnt loneliness,till dying it loves you

Τριγύρω ασπρόμαυρες εικόνες με τυλίγουνε-i stroll white-black visions which covers me
    όλα τα χρώματα στην πόρτα μου απ' έξω-i am kicking out all the colour on my door
    της μοναξιάς πίνω φαρμάκια που με πνίγουνε-poisons of loneliness i drink which sinks me
    κι όσο αντέξω.-as long as i stand

Τι νόημα έχει η ζωή αν δεν μπορούμε να 'μαστε μαζί
    τι νόημα έχει η καρδιά, ποιό λόγο έχει η φλέβα να χτυπάει
    τι νόημα έχει το κορμί, να σβήσει περιμένει αφορμή
    αφού έχει μάθει μοναχά, εσένα μέχρι θανάτου ν' αγαπάει.

Όλοι μου λένε περασμένα ξεχασμένα-all tells me past which is deserted
    να κάνω κάτι μια φορά πια και για μένα-what i do one more time and for me
    όλοι μου λένε περασμένα ξεχασμένα
    μα δεν έχει νόημα η ζωή χωρίς εσένα.-but the life doesnt have meaning without u

Τι νόημα έχει η ζωή αν δεν μπορούμε να 'μαστε μαζί
    τι νόημα έχει η καρδιά, ποιό λόγο έχει η φλέβα να χτυπάει
    τι νόημα έχει το κορμί, να σβήσει περιμένει αφορμή
    αφού έχει μάθει μοναχά, εσένα μέχρι θανάτου ν' αγαπάει.

hey guys,i tried to translate this song but surely there r some parts which i dont understand,i want you to check mine and make them correct pls!i know there r so many out of real meanings but i am here to learn my mistakes,pls someone shall make them correct