Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None
  1. dya said:

Hi girls! I haven't noticed my name was called around here

Omorfi, you did a wonderful job, I only have minor corrections. I copy-pasted your translation so I make the corrections on it: (You do realize I'm fooling around now, yes? Of course you know better greek than me, of course you don't need my corrections, but I had to say something, right? LOL)

Μου λείπεις- I miss you

Μιλάω και δεν ακούς τι λέω
    I talk and you dont hear what I say
    λες κι είσαι αλλού, στα δύο με σπας
    you tell and you are elsewhere, you break me in two
    Για σένα έχω μάτια δακρυσμένα
    For you I have eyes filled up with tears( I cry for you)
    και μου φαίνεται σαν ψέμα που γελάς
    And to me it look like a lie that you laugh ( And to me it seems a lie when you laugh)

Μου λείπεις, είσαι εδώ μα πάντα λείπεις
    I miss you, you are here but always I miss you ( but you are always missing, you are always absent)
    Είσαι έρωτας αλήτης που όλο πίκρες με κερνάς
    You are a vagrant love that all bitterness you “buy” me (sorry, not sure about this) ( that/who offers me/treats me with all bitter-things)
    Μου λείπεις, μια ζωή μ' εγκαταλείπεις
    I miss you, one lifetime you abandon me( for a lifetime you abandon me )
    κι αν μου λες πως μου ανήκεις, τότε μη με τυραννάς
    And if you tell me that you belong to me, then don’t torture me

Πεθαίνω κι ούτε ρωτάς τι κάνω
    I die even don’t ask what I do ( I'm dying and you don't even ask how I am/what I do)
    αλλού κοιτάς, δεν έχεις καρδιά
    You look elsewhere, you don’t have a heart
    για σένα θυσιάστηκα για σένα
    For you I was sacrificed for you
    κι όλα πήγανε χαμένα τελικά
    And all went lost in the end

Μου λείπεις, είσαι εδώ μα πάντα λείπεις...
    I miss you, you are here but always I miss you ( you are always missing/absent)

Now if azim will ever see this I think he will laugh his heart out because of my boldness of actually trying to "enhance" your translation!!! LOL

veronika_pooh said:

Well I personaly love English it's the easyest languague for me althought I have studyed in a German school and I have a diplom with which I can study in almost every University in Germany...but I never wanted that...Now the only thing I want is to learn Greek and I'm doing everything possible to make my dream come true
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

Dya, I'm sure your translation is more "correct"...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"
  4. dya said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Dya, I'm sure your translation is more "correct"...
    You are too generous
  5. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by dya View Post
    Hi girls! I haven't noticed my name was called around here

Omorfi, you did a wonderful job, I only have minor corrections. I copy-pasted your translation so I make the corrections on it: (You do realize I'm fooling around now, yes? Of course you know better greek than me, of course you don't need my corrections, but I had to say something, right? LOL)

Now if azim will ever see this I think he will laugh his heart out because of my boldness of actually trying to "enhance" your translation!!! LOL

... ...

I am "seeing this" ... (!!!) ... and I am, indeed, quite ... "amused" ..., adorable dya mou, ... but (and), not "laughing my heart out" ... !!! ... ... ... (I "prefer" my "heart" where it is, "thank you very much" ... !!! ... ... ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! )

... if I "may" ... ?!? ... ... ... !!! ... ... ...

Azim

... *υ* ...

Μου λείπεις- I miss you
    {"missing" you}

Μιλάω και δεν ακούς τι λέω
    I talk and you dont hear what I say
    λες κι είσαι αλλού, στα δύο με σπας
    you tell and you are elsewhere, you break me in two
    {as if you are "elsewhere" ...}
    Για σένα έχω μάτια δακρυσμένα
    For you I have eyes filled up with tears( I cry for you)
    και μου φαίνεται σαν ψέμα που γελάς
    And to me it look like a lie that you laugh ( And to me it seems a lie when you laugh)
    {actually, you are "both, a little correct" ... *υ* ... and it seems to me as if it is a lie, that you laugh }

Μου λείπεις, είσαι εδώ μα πάντα λείπεις
    I miss you, you are here but always I miss you ( but you are always missing, you are always absent)
    {indeed, dya mou and omorfi mou ... you "got it" ... }
    Είσαι έρωτας αλήτης που όλο πίκρες με κερνάς
    You are a vagrant love that all bitterness you “buy” me (sorry, not sure about this) ( that/who offers me/treats me with all bitter-things)
    {or, ... you are (like) a "vagrant passion" (wandering, wayward), that "offers" me only "bitterness" (bitternesses, bitters)}
    Μου λείπεις, μια ζωή μ' εγκαταλείπεις
    I miss you, one lifetime you abandon me( for a lifetime you abandon me )
    {or, ... "missing" you, for a (whole) "lifetime" you (have been) "abandoning" me }
    κι αν μου λες πως μου ανήκεις, τότε μη με τυραννάς
    And if you tell me that you belong to me, then don’t torture me
    {or indeed, ... and if you are "telling" me that you "belong" to me, then do not "tyrannize" (torment) me }

Πεθαίνω κι ούτε ρωτάς τι κάνω
    I die even don’t ask what I do ( I'm dying and you don't even ask how I am/what I do)
    {... yes, dya mou, indeed !!! ...}
    αλλού κοιτάς, δεν έχεις καρδιά
    You look elsewhere, you don’t have a heart
    {or, ... your "gaze wanders", you are "heartless"}
    για σένα θυσιάστηκα για σένα
    For you I was sacrificed for you
    {or, ... for you, I "sacrificed" myself for you}
    κι όλα πήγανε χαμένα τελικά
    And all went lost in the end
    {or, ... and "all was wasted" ...}

Μου λείπεις, είσαι εδώ μα πάντα λείπεις...
    I miss you, you are here but always I miss you ( you are always missing/absent)
    *υ* ... I am "missing" you, you are "here" but, you are forever "missing" ... *υ*

Last edited by azimut; 02-03-2007 at 06:08 PM.
    To be is to do - Plato
    To do is to be - Socrates
    Do be do be do - Frank Sinatra

trikala116 said:

veronikaaaaa thanks for the translation... i like this song very much..
    about being child again..omg.. i realised how much im getting older this weekend.. i used to be full or energies.. and now.. all i want is to stay at home watching tv.. and if its possible, not even moving a finger as we say here...
    also, i uploaded three new videos from mixalis.. well.. new new.. i took them when i saw him in Athens.. remember? singing at Vox.. so the quality isnt good.. and they are not too long.. but its good to remember that day.. i took about 20.. but you can hear me and my friend singing.. so its better to not upload them

veronika_pooh said:

ohhh,I know what U r talking about...I just talked with a girl at my age,she's married with a child,omg I don't want that yet,I'm tooo young(or maybe Ι'm not)I feel sick...I just found out NINO has a new video to "Πεθενω"....I want to see it sooo much...NINO NINO NINO....

trikala116 said:

new video?? have u watched?? i'll try to get it.. tell me when u have it so i can see him.. i upload san navagoi.. but i dont remember if u already had it on vbox7.. καλημερα to everybody! x x

Sergios said:

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    ohhh,I know what U r talking about...I just talked with a girl at my age,she's married with a child,omg I don't want that yet,I'm tooo young(or maybe Ι'm not)I feel sick...I just found out NINO has a new video to "Πεθενω"....I want to see it sooo much...NINO NINO NINO....
    A thousand apologies, but who is NINO and why your hart's with him and his is not with you?
    If you know you can't be togather maybe its time to make him one of your friend..
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

veronika_pooh said:

I haven't watched I read about it in one bulgarian forum,some girl has and asked for the video but it's not avalible yetI want it soo bad,I have all his other videos!
    Sergios NINO is a greek singer,he's really famous not only in Greece and has really a lot of fansI'm "in love with him" and his songs...

trikala116 said:

Nino and Mixalis are the best!!! hehehe.. i listened to a remix of den exw xrono.. it sounded very nice!! veronika.. could you send me San Navagoi.. i cant download it and i ask for it to a friend.. and she couldnt either

trikala116 said:

VERONIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    i just uploaded nino's video pethaino.. hope you enjoy it!! :
    YouTube - Pethaino - Nino

veronika_pooh said:

I have it,yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Weird video!I just love it!!!!And I love NINO!!!I just uploaded it on vbox...Ohhhhhhhhhhh,NINOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!I have nothing to say in this moment

lolkukus said:

hello my dears. I was apsent so long because I didn't have internet but now everything is ok how are you? I see song about longing hehe kissing you and see you!!!!!!!

omorfi said:

Lolkukus!!! I'm so happy to see you here again!! ah!

I'm so-so, or etsi k'etsi like the Greeks say.... Hope you are ok, glikia mou

Have a nice weekend!

veronika_pooh said:

Hey,nice to "see" U tooIs everything OK with U?U saw right I'm longing for NINO again of course belive it or not lol
  17. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by lolkukus View Post
    hello my dears. I was apsent so long because I didn't have internet but now everything is ok how are you? I see song about longing hehe kissing you and see you!!!!!!!

... ...

"lolkukus" mou ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...

... so, "THAT is "what happened" to "you" ... ... ... ("bleemin' internet connections" ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!!) ... ... ... *υ* ... ... ...

I am ever so "glad" to "see" that "smile" on "your face", my dearest !!! ... !!! ... !!!

All the best to you, "lolkukus" mou ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ... *υ*

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato

lolkukus said:

HEHE I'm so happy that you welcome me heartily I'm fine, and I hope that now I will write more often. Hve a nice weekend too!!!! kissing you my omorfi, veronica, and azim :*

omorfi said:

Kisses right back!
  20. azimut said:

Quote Originally Posted by lolkukus View Post
    HEHE I'm so happy that you welcome me heartily I'm fine, and I hope that now I will write more often. Hve a nice weekend too!!!! kissing you my omorfi, veronica, and azim :*

... ...

Φιλιά και σένα, "lolkukus" μου ... !!! ...

/ Filia ke sena, "lolkukus" mou ... !!! ...

Kisses and to you, "lolkukus" mou (= the "mou" ... "business" ... is to "be received" as it is ... !!! LOL LOL LOL !!! ... *υ* ... !!! ... !!! ... !!! ...)

tin agapi mou

Azim

... ...

To be is to do - Plato