Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

lolkukus said:

My Omorfi....yes summer in Greece but only in my dreams, i don't know when i can once again go there but not quick about weather ...i'm better cause we have 10-15 c hehehe but veronica is lucky there is so warm.... goodnight:*

omorfi said:

Well I think you are lucky too lolkukus!!

You will go to Greece one day again, that's for sure.. no worries

Good night!
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

cansu said:

Quote Originally Posted by lolkukus View Post
    cansu-wonderful photo he is so sweet
    hello everyone how are you? I'm fine I miss you so much... last time in Poland is nice weather we have many sunny days... so I have more energy and good humour. I want summer hehe kissing you!!!
    hi lolkukus yes he is so sweet hihihin sunny days you feel really good ın turkey weather sı lıke summer ı'm full energy
    ++Peace all around the World++

Sergios said:

Hello, omorfi, veronika anybody, are you girls lost?????? or its just me lol
    Where's on this forum translation for Antique - Τι σού 'δωσα, τι μού 'δωσες εσύ
    Need it so much
    Ich heiße Sergey
    J'habite Mariupol'
    ٲﻣﻮﺮﻔﻲ ﻣﺤﺑﻮﺩﮥ
    Αυτά έχει η ζωή

omorfi said:

Sergios, I guess we are a little "lost", haha...

Anyway I don't think the song has been translated, but maybe it's better if you make a thread about it.. because in here your "request" will drown in a mass of posts in the end, haha...
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

klaus89 said:

Hi everybody!! I'm new here...well, actually i've come here a lot of times, but noy i have registered! I'm italian with a deep love for greece and i recently began to listen to xatzigiannis' songs. i "love" him.
    it is really diffult to find the lyrics of his songs.....

cansu said:

Quote Originally Posted by klaus89 View Post
    Hi everybody!! I'm new here...well, actually i've come here a lot of times, but noy i have registered! I'm italian with a deep love for greece and i recently began to listen to xatzigiannis' songs. i "love" him.
    it is really diffult to find the lyrics of his songs.....
    hiii klaus...i'm new tooand yes ıt's hard to fınd but greek frıends helps us here ı thak them..and they translete too...whıch song are you lookıng for?

veronika_pooh said:

Hey,klaus,hey omorfi,lolkukus,trikala(where r u),sergios...What new with u?Yeah we maybe have forgoten this thread a littleI didn't understood why do U think I', lucky?Couse here it's warm...well that's no good couse in thins wheater people get sick very easy and of course I'm sick tooAnd I have to study for my exam...it's not my best time...So u better cross ur fingers 4 me!
    Kisses 4 everyone!
    Last edited by veronika_pooh; 03-12-2007 at 03:09 AM.
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

veronika_pooh said:

Hey cansu nice to "meet" u too More people more fun!

cansu said:

heyyy veronica pooh thanx a lot nıce to meet you tooın turkey weather ıs so hot but ı hope we are not gonna be sıck toowe have to be carefull take care of yourself

veronika_pooh said:

yes U should,it's not very nice to tell ulol
    I'm taking care of me but not good enought maybe...

veronika_pooh said:

where in Turkey do U live?

cansu said:

i'm in ankara the capıtalwhere are you ın bulgarıa?i had a bulgarıan frıend ola..i don't know where she ıs now though

veronika_pooh said:

heheh,I was asking couse I may come to Turkey in May but I'll be in Marmaris,Kushadasa and Istanbul
    I'm originaly from Burgas(by the sea) but noe I libe in the capital too(sofia)which I don't like very much

cansu said:

Istanbul ıs my favorıte place ın Turkey...i can say that you'll enyoj that place..and ı don't lıke Ankara too.. so borıng citymarmarıs ıs good too,and kusadası as you mentıonedand i wanna visit bulgaria when i had a chance

veronika_pooh said:

well if U have a chance U should come here is fantastic for a holliday,especially in summerI've never been to Turkey,my mum has and she said the people r really nice and they r very bezutiful pleases to be seen so I'm looking forward to visit it,I hope nothing goes wrong...

cansu said:

nice to hear it..thank to your mumhpe you'll come to visit because i'm sure you'll like it especıally sınop and ızmır has great beaches and the sea...i will come there with my school

veronika_pooh said:

hehe,I'll tell herI'm sure I'll have a great time and I'm looking forward to that excursion

klaus89 said:

I would like a lot going to istanbul...it might be a wonderful city! I'm looking for φιλοι και εχθροι lyric.... here in italy the weather is really odd: in the morning is very cold, but in the afternoon is really hot, it seems to be spring almost summer....

trikala116 said:

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!!!
    well.. the day has come.. TOMORROW IM MOVING TO ATHENS!!!! bufff.... hehehe im starting feeling nervous!! :S
    i'll have internet so i hope to keep in touch as much as possible!!!
    many kisses to everyone of you.. see you soon!!!
    laura xxx