blue velvet said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    And what did he said?
    νομιζω τετοια πραγματα

μπλα, μπλα, μπλαμπλα, μπλα, μπλα, μπλα

susi
    αν ο Θεός δεν είναι Έλληνας, τότε γιατί είναι μπλέ και άσπρος ο ουρανός;

omorfi said:

Sometimes I hate men... Actually for now I think it's permanently. I'm not even sad, just ANGRY. Sneeky liars....

veronika_pooh said:

Oooo,did U find out that just now!!!Men should be under ur feets always!!!What happened?
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

What happened, what happens... Mixed signals, back and forth, confusions, confusions... I think someone is hiding something from me You know that bad feeling...

panselinos said:

Re paidia, did you hear the songs of Martakis and Kalomoira for the Greek Eurovision final yet?

Ti na sas pw...

maria_gr said:

Ναι τα άκουσα, δε μου πολυάρεσαν. Προς το παρόν δε θα πω περισσότερα μέχρι ν' ακούσω και το τραγούδι της Χρύσπας για να ξέρω αν θα πατώσουμε ή όχι. :d
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

are they good? i heard kalomoira is going first on the polls..

panselinos said:

Να σου πω την αλήθεια, Μαράκι, η Καλομοίρα μου σπάει τα νεύρα. :/ Η κοπέλα είναι άφωνη.
    Ναι, έχεις δίκιο, ας ακούσουμε και της Χρύσπας και θα κρίνουμε.

Decide yourself, trikala mou: http://www.oikotimes.com/v2/index.ph...ticles&id=2427

By the way, I totally agree with the article at musiccorner: http://www.musiccorner.gr/news/2008/0014.html

P.S. Right now they're talking about the songs on Alpha.

trikala116 said:

kalomoira has a nice song (nice beating i mean) but it seems she sings from her nose!! XD.. and is like "Mundian To Bach Ke" as the article says
    about martakis.. well, i think totally alike as the article, pop!!
    i dont wanna offend, but i think this year greece is not taking good songs. plus if is greece why dont they sing in Greek and with typical music?¿ always in english, i disagree with that...

veronika_pooh said:

No problem,our songs for the contest r totally awful this year too...we'll never have a song as good as "Voda"....
    Omorfi mou,we've all been throught this..I know it's bad but if U think there is something hiden then ask straight

omorfi said:

Veronika... Yes I know, but I guess I allready know the truth. Nothing to do about it unfortunately, that's life Soo, in time I'll be ok

Anyway, I came too late to get to hear the songs.. They've been deleted, but is it still possible to find them out there?? I want to hear too!

trikala116 said:

you can find them on youtube.. i just typed greece eurovision song contest 2008 and some key words as martakis or kalomoira and they come out! ;-)
    as you said.. sometimes life seems empty or without meaning for many reasons.. but you just have to let time to go by and all our sadness of the present will become in part of the past. you still have many years in front of you to live.. new experiences.. new people to meet.. countries.. many good things are still waiting for you omorfi mou!! so cheer up please :-)!!
    filakia

veronika_pooh said:

Trikala is right,if there was no bad things in our life we wouldn't be able to apreciate the good ones,so smile and think that something good is on ur way

omorfi said:

Hehe, trikala I actually figured out that youtube thing myself.. I was surprised to find the songs there. Wont Xryspa have any song? By the way I didn't like any of the songs, when I first heard the music to Kalomira I thought... ah, this will be good. But no Martakis is a very beautiful man, but he got something sleezy about him, haha. I think his voice is better when singing in greek.

Anyway thank you girls I know that, but sometimes it's hard to forget... but then again sometimes easy to forget I'll do my best, and wait for the good moments to come..
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

panselinos said:

Okay, so we heard Xryspa's song too. Umm... I really don't know what to say.

maria_gr said:

Hmm I agree, this year our songs are....

~Δημόκριτος~

panselinos said:

Well, hmm... I think my vote goes to Xryspa.

maria_gr said:

I agree with you again. It's not perfect but it's better than the others.

~Δημόκριτος~

trikala116 said:

when is the final to know which one will go???

omorfi said:

Hm, Xryspa is better yes... The beat is really good. I also hope she will use the mix of greek and english and not make the lyrics only english... This has a better chance for Greece, the others I don't even remember anymore..