Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

Zvezda said:

Quote Originally Posted by omorfi View Post
    Girls you are lucky to live in hot countries.. I'm sitting here with a cold! Beach is just a distant thought, haha.. I can't even imagine.
    I'll second that! We've had heavy snowfall today It's cold and it feels like Christmas (but without the presents) At least I am off to Greece in about two weeks. Three nice long hopefully hot weeks in Crete and Santorini. I am so excited!!!
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

trikala116 said:

haha.. hey girls, come to Spain, last week we got the 30 degrees!! haha
    omorfi, good to know you've had a great time, i havent been in thessalonikh yet, but whenever i have the chance i will take it for sure
    for now, not "new" news in my life.. planning a trip this summer to Crete, we'll see..
    fialkia

Zvezda said:

Quote Originally Posted by trikala116 View Post
    haha.. hey girls, come to Spain, last week we got the 30 degrees!! haha
    for now, not "new" news in my life.. planning a trip this summer to Crete, we'll see..
    fialkia
    I have been to Barcelona recently and I loved it! Next time I would like to go to Valencia maybe. Where in Crete are you going to? I've spent so many years there...
    Bio je Novembar 2009 godine, zamišljao sam kako hodaš ulicom Bana Jelačića cipelama od zmijske kože..

lne said:

hi girls!!i live in a suburb of athens and it is so nice to read that some people love so much my country!!i'm learning spanish and i hope one day to visit barcelona and also i want to visit the rainy london to practice my english.....!!
    greek kisses to all!!

trikala116 said:

Quote Originally Posted by lne View Post
    hi girls!!i live in a suburb of athens and it is so nice to read that some people love so much my country!!i'm learning spanish and i hope one day to visit barcelona and also i want to visit the rainy london to practice my english.....!!
    greek kisses to all!!
    jaja, good to know you like barcelona, where i live, and i like athens, where you live! we should make an exchange!! hehe
    if you need help with spanish, tha se boithisw!

lne said:

Cool barcelona i'm coming!!

'm learning spanish the last 7 months...is not difficult but gramatica has a lot of diferent parts to learn and i'm confused!!in barcelona how do you pronounce the c?like th or like s? and the ll? i think it depends on the country for the spelling right? also my bedroom is waiting for you!!ji ji ji!!!thank you!!kisses from greece

trikala116 said:

'm learning spanish the last 7 months...is not difficult but gramatica has a lot of diferent parts to learn and i'm confused!!in barcelona how do you pronounce the c?like th or like s? and the ll? i think it depends on the country for the spelling right? also my bedroom is waiting for you!!ji ji ji!!!thank you!!kisses from greece
    the correct spanish is the one spoken in spain, in south america, they speak different.. for example, answering you question about "c" in south america they pronunciate it like and "s" but the correct sound is like in greek "TH".. and in the beggining of a work like "K"
    example

casa (σπίτι)- κάσα (this is how u should pronunciate, with greek characters, hehe)
    gracias (ευχαριστώ) - γράθιας

so when its between vowels, sounds like "th"
    any other question?? filakia

Zvezda said:

A spanish accent is soooo difficult to do *roll eyes*. Having watched latin American telenovelas for years I can't help but have a latin American accent (depending on which country that telenovela I am watching was filmed in). I think Latin American accents are very sexy the only one I can't stand is Argentinian, it really gets on my nerves Mexican and Venezuelan though are great....

lne said:

yes yes i know about casa and gracias and my teacher says the same trikala.well i agree with zvezda, that latin american accent is sexy but i think the correct spanish that spoken in spain, is the sexiest. i try to use θ and γ in the words and i like the songs that use that.i like some songs like la tortura by shakira and alejandro,and i think it will be better with the real spanish accent. i think bebe uses the real accent right?do you agree girls?

lne said:

can i ask you something else?i want to put like you a photo under my profile and change my name how can i do that?
    Lne

lne said:

yes yes i know about casa and gracias and my teacher says the same trikala.well i agree with zvezda, that latin american accent is sexy but i think the correct spanish that spoken in spain, is the sexiest. i try to use θ and γ in the words and i like the songs that use that.i like some songs like la tortura by shakira and alejandro,and i think it will be better with the real spanish accent. i think bebe uses the real accent right?do you agree girls?
    Lne

omorfi said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Hey Omorfi I live in Thessaloniki! Why you didn't mention anything? I cou;d escape for some hours to see you... Kalo mina kai se sena, filakia. :
    I'm sorry my mind was elsewhere before I left, I would love to meet you! But I guess there will be more chances in the future

Zvezda...Lucky you! I hope you will enjoy your trip.. Actually, I don't have to hope, I'm sure you will, haha.

Trikala you should definately go to Thessaloniki. I'm sure you would like it there.. Makedonia has so many nice places.. Like Halkidiki How long will you stay in Crete this summer? It's allready 5 years since my first and last time there... 30 degrees... That's unfair!! I wish it was possible to move Norway further down in Europe... haha

Ine it's nice to love a country like Greece

Filakia to everyone!!

trikala116 said:

well, as i wrote before on the thread of bebe "siempre me quedara" she's mostly from the south, and they do pronunciate different too, you can take a look to the thread
    maybe latin american accent is sexier coz when they speak is like if they were singing, i mean they maaaakeee wooorrddss loooonggg, but i can garantee that that is not the proper spanish..

lne said:

well omorfi, i'm from greece and i like that so many people from different countries love my country!!
    trikala the thing is that i study turism enterprises and in the future i hope i'll work with spanish people. so i'm getting nervous when i imagine that i'll not understant them because of their pronounce!!!! well in greece we have something like that. if sb lives in capital or in suburbs of the capital speaks the ''correct'' greek but in other cities or villages the people have a different accent. but all greek people speak very fast like spanish.
    besos!
    Lne

trikala116 said:

si to'kserw.. greeks and spanish anthropoi milame poly grigora!! hehe.. bah, mediterranean blood, what else you want?? hehe

Zvezda said:

well omorfi, i'm from greece and i like that so many people from different countries love my country!!!
    There aren't that many people abroad who like Greece, so do not get over excited. Greece has never enjoyed the same affection as Spain or Italy (and unless things change dramatically, it never will).

BTW there is no such thing as correct Greek, or Spanish, or English or whatever. There are regional dialects and variations. Being a southern Greek and a southern Brit I feel quite strongly about this.

lne said:

well when i said that i like that so many love my country i didn't mean only that forum that we speak. i have penpals from france, spain, africa, turkey, germany, china, japan, korea, brasil and london who realy love my country and know the greek history better than me. also i work with people abroad who are coming every summer in greece and love greece like their home. so i have reasons to get over excited! have you ever been to greece or do you know something about greece?
    so trikala do you know any spanish movies? here in greece almodovar is very famous.please tell me some movies that you propose
    filia!!
    Lne

Zvezda said:

well when i said that i like that so many love my country i didn't mean only that forum that we speak. i have penpals from france, spain, africa, turkey, germany, china, japan, korea, brasil and london who realy love my country and know the greek history better than me. also i work with people abroad who are coming every summer in greece and love greece like their home. so i have reasons to get over excited! have you ever been to greece or do you know something about greece?
    This reply begs two questions: 1) Did you really read the post you have supposedly replied to? 2) Did you understand what I said? I have my doubts about both.

And I would like to add another, have you ever lived abroad? If not then you have no way of knowing how foreign people feel about a country. Did you really think people would say to your face they are not particularly interested in your country? Το πιασες ή ακόμα ψάχνεσαι?

lne said:

η ελλαδα ειναι η ωραιοτερη χωρα του κοσμου και το μονο της ελλατωμα ειναι οι ανιστοριτοι γειτονες της. εχω καταλαβει απο που εισαι αλλα δεν εχω προβλημα μαζι σου γιατι το θεμα σου δεν ειμαι εγω. μπορεις να πεις οτι θελεις γιατι ξερω ανθρωπους που θα επιχειρηματολογουσαν ειλικρινα γιατι αγαπουν την χωρα μου και την ιστορια της.οσο για τους υπολοιπους που εχουν διαφορετικη αποψη απλα απαξιω. οσο για σενα απορω πως γνωριζεις τοσο καλα ελληνικα...κοιτα να δεις που καταβαθος συμφωνεις μαζι μου
    kisses from greece
    Lne

lne said:

trikala i want to ask something else.do you know a good hotel to stay in barcelona?also don't forget the spanish movies!!
    Lne