Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Thread: Mixalis Xatzigiannis - Na Eisai Ekei

Tags: None

lolkukus said:

after school and before studies I will have a lot of free times and I wish earn some money then will be possible go to Greece but I afraid what my mum tell me when i say: mother i will go to greece! what do you think about this?? and i am sure that she say that i am crazy and probably she don't agree that i will go alone so I must find someone who go with me hehe unfortunately because I am young I am still dependent on my parents... ehhhh you are absolutely right that it's many other things standing in the way to make a dream come true.

omorfi said:

My mother goes crazy even if I go with someone(not mad, but like "remember to do this", "don't do that", "be careful", blabla..hehe), my dad is more laid back. To go alone would be even more difficult, and I'm not sure if I would go alone... A girl alone in Greece? No good, hahah.
    "Ποιος ταξιδεύει στα μάτια σου;
    Και ποιός ξαγρυπνά στο κορμί σου;
    Μάτια μπλε στα μεγάλα ταξίδια σου
    Θα'μαι εδώ θα'μαι πάντα μαζί σου"

lolkukus said:

hehe my dad is more laid back too yes You are right i was there with my parents and i got a lot of "proposition" so what would be happend if i go there alone but when i was with parents i felt like in the cage. I had to go out i the night when everybody was sleeping but this was funny sometimes.

veronika_pooh said:

I don't think U R young...here when u r 19 and u earn ur money alone no1 can tell u what to do...parents may not agree but can't stop u...but I know os not good idea to go alone,take some friens with u,it's going to be fun...It really going to be fantastic to go together but I that's a little bit difficult at least for now
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

omorfi said:

Hahaha, I can picture you sneeking around lolkukus...

And I agree with Veronika, you are an adult(as long as you get the money yourself and not from your parents).. They can give you advices, but not stop you
  6. azimut said:

... (Inda noun kouliandirizete esis i mitchi ! ... ... )

... and please, don't worry ... I didn't say something to offend you "youngsters" ... ... just, observing how eager you all are to do your thing !!! ... ... it's endearing to watch ...
  7. azimut said:

... Oh! My Goodness! ... Mpoumpou ... !!! ... .. you are back !!! ... ...

omorfi said:

Sure I did miss something, lol
    Last edited by omorfi; 12-18-2006 at 03:24 PM.

veronika_pooh said:

Me 2...
  10. azimut said:

... being so "suspicious" is an attribute of "VERY OLD" people !!! ... ... lighten-up you guys ... !!! ... ... you are TOO young to "snap at everything " ?! ... !!! ...

Azim

omorfi said:

Lol, I didn't snap, I just got confused for a second... I'm fine now

hahah

lolkukus said:

in Poland is differently, because of a lot of peple from my country go away for work here you can work but before studies earnings are very small so without parents is very hard this is sick but that is exactly POLAND. I know that is not good idea to go greece alone i wish go with my friends but they are in the same situation.... so I think about work in the different country as babysitter. but I have a lot of doubts, every decision is hard goodnight my friends!

omorfi said:

There are many polish workers here in Norway, unfortunately they get paid less, but still they earn much more than they could do in Poland. I'm sorry I didn't remember this "situation".. And maybe you should go to another country to make money, so you can fulfill your dream

And good night, hope everything will work out for you my dear

veronika_pooh said:

I don't know I think of going to Greece and work there not to work at some other pleace to save money so I can go there...it's really dificult,why am I not born in Elladawhy have my gradfather's parents move herelol...I love BG,just talking like that

omorfi said:

WHY WASN'T I BORN IN ELLADA?? lol....

Well I have been thinking of working there too, but I wont make much money on the jobs there.. And I don't really want to be in Greece to work 12 hours a day, 7 days a week and 1 day off every other week or so...

veronika_pooh said:

here in Bg is the same,so for me there is no difference,just that I'll be there...I don't know I'm thinking now...

omorfi said:

what you waiting for then?

trikala116 said:

hey guys!! i've come back!! again in barcelona.... nooooooo!!
    i went to see mixalis.. omg he's gorgeous.. the concert last until 4 am!!! hehehe... he opened the show with Na Eisai Ekei!!! AMAZING.. S'AGAPO POLY MIXALISSS... veronika! i couldnt see Nino, but he was singing just beside where mixalis were singing.. i only could see the poster.. so forgive me for not have been able to tell him poso you love him..

omorfi said:

Welcome back!!!

Aahh, you are so lucky...... How many hours was the concert??? Since it lasted untill 4 am... hahah

trikala116 said:

thanks.. the concert started about 11 but CReal played before.. and at 12 about mixalis started.. was a craze.. speacially with Ola H Tipota!!! hehe.. then he was singing greek songs and everybody was dancing.. even some girls went to the stage and were dancing.. omg was very very nice.. i have to go again and see him,. i was so neeeeeearrrrr