آخه بی نفسم نفسم به توئه

اون که هی هیر و پیگیر و گیره منم
    اون که هی هیجان داره دیره منم
    اون که هی میره داره بمیره منم
    اون که هی داره میره بمیره منم

afsaneh said:

Default Benyamin Bahadori - Havasam Be Toe

Here it goes Zunera jan:

تو یه ماه نگاه به راه منو -----------------------it's a month that these anticipating eyes of mine
    نمیبینی نمیشنوی آه منو ------------------------ you don’t see them and don’t hear my sighs
    نمیشه همیشه دل بخواه منو --------------------- it doesn’t go always the way I want

تو که هفته به هفته به هفته منو ------------------ every week, and every week
    حیف اون همه روزای رفته منو ----------------- it’s a pity those gone days
    فراموش کنی رفته به رفته منو ------------------ to be forgotten gradually by you

حواسم به توئه هوا سمت توئه ------------------- all my attention is to you, the air is toward you
    هوا سمتیه که برسم به توئه --------------------- the air is where I reach you
    آخه بی نفسم نفسم به توئه ---------------------- ‘cause I’m breathless, my breaths are due to you

اون که هی هیر و پیگیر و گیره منم ---------------- the one who is stubborn and persistent is me
    اون که هی هیجان داره دیره منم ------------------- the one who always is excited not to be late is me
    اون که هی میره داره بمیره منم ------------------- the one who always is going to die is me
    اون که هی میره داره بمیره منم ------------------- the one who always is going to die is me
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Zunera said:

So Im a bad dancer in fact Im the worse dancer there ever was but imagine me going like this
    and its not for the translation, I mean I love the translation, Im grateful for it but thats for you Afsaneh

afsaneh said:

Ha! Don't worry Zunera I'm not a good dancer myself, thanks and happy dancing
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare