I need to find a good website to listen to this song

Thread: I need to find a good website to listen to this song

Tags: None
  1. 20yroldbingofan said:

Default I need to find a good website to listen to this song

Hey ya'll,

I'm brand new to this website and I need some help. Actually while I'm here, I'll ask for help on more than I thought. I have this song stuck in my head and it's from a Beaches Resorts commercial and it's called "I'm in the Mood for Love". I found this song is sung my many many people, but I'm guessing it's by Little Jack Little. It's from the 30's. My dilema, however, is I love this song and can not find it anywhere to download or simply listen to it. If anyone can find this song and send me the link to listen to it, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Another thing I really need help on is this techno song that I hear at work very rarely but I love this song! All I know is it starts out with women slowly going "ba ba da, ba ba da, ba ba da, ba ba da" and it sounds like it would be a Christmas song, but then it kind of breaks into this great beat and this woman starts singing. The two times I've heard it, I've only been able to catch "I'm sorry, So sorry" from her lyrics. This song is driving me crazy because I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! If anyone knows this song and where to find it also, I will be one happy lady! Please help me out!!!! Thanks so much!

Bingo

atmaestro said:

Go to the website "allthe music.com" and search for "I'm in the Mood for Love"
    It will allow you sample about 30 seconds of numerous versions of the song.

The second song sounds like the old Brenda Lee tune "I'm Sorry" (used to have the 45)

Newer artists with a song with the same title are JEM and All-4-One
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

3. irwanderley said:

Default I'm in the mood for love

I have a MP3 version sung by Pat Boone. I will be pleased to send it. Please answer the private message I sent you about this subject.
    Best regards,
    irwanderley
    Rio, RJ - Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by 20yroldbingofan View Post
    Hey ya'll,

I'm brand new to this website and I need some help. Actually while I'm here, I'll ask for help on more than I thought. I have this song stuck in my head and it's from a Beaches Resorts commercial and it's called "I'm in the Mood for Love". I found this song is sung my many many people, but I'm guessing it's by Little Jack Little. It's from the 30's. My dilema, however, is I love this song and can not find it anywhere to download or simply listen to it. If anyone can find this song and send me the link to listen to it, I would greatly appreciate it!!! Another thing I really need help on is this techno song that I hear at work very rarely but I love this song! All I know is it starts out with women slowly going "ba ba da, ba ba da, ba ba da, ba ba da" and it sounds like it would be a Christmas song, but then it kind of breaks into this great beat and this woman starts singing. The two times I've heard it, I've only been able to catch "I'm sorry, So sorry" from her lyrics. This song is driving me crazy because I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! If anyone knows this song and where to find it also, I will be one happy lady! Please help me out!!!! Thanks so much!

Bingo

4. HlenaH said:

Default Heyyy

I have found the song..
    It is the group Gem with the song They

5. Dagger said:

free.napster.com
    You can stream it if you search it.
    The only limit you have is that you can't listen to the same song more than three times a day, but that is it.

Also, I hear Beemp3.com might be good?