Help me translate English to Turkish

Thread: Help me translate English to Turkish

Tags: None
  1. okgirl87 said:

Default Help me translate English to Turkish

Hello, can someone please please help me translate this letter from English to Turkish? I want to surprise my boyfriend with this letter translated. He understands English but still has to use his translator a lot and I would love to have this for him in Turkish. Thank you so much. ❤️

Askimm, I love you more than I could ever explain. I am so blessed that you came into my life. Now I could never imagine my life without you and I hope that I never have to. When we are apart, my heart is so sad. I dream about the day that we aren't so far apart and can wake up next to each other every day. You have made me so happy and I am so excited about our future together. We have many obstacles in our relationship and I know in the end, they will only make us stronger. I can not wait to marry you! I can not wait to start our life together. You are my everything! I love you more than anything in the world!

2. puanterrzx said:

Aşkım Seni herşeyden çok seviyorum tarif edemem

Yüce Allah tarafından kutsanmışım ki hayatıma girdin

Şimdi hayatımı sensiz hayal edemiyorum,öyleki senden ayrı olduğum her an kalbim çok üzülüyor

Her gün seninle birlikte uyanmanın hayallerini kuruyorum

Beni çok mutlu ediyorsun ve geleceğimiz hakkında çok heyecanlıyım

Bir takım engellerimiz var ama biliyorum ki bu engeller bizi güçlü kılıyor

Seninle evlenip yeni hayatımıza başlamak için sabırsızlanıyorum

Sen benim herşeyimsin

Seni dünyadaki herşeyden çok seviyorum

Like a poem I hope is good
    Last edited by puanterrzx; 11-19-2015 at 07:32 PM.