Abdollah Davami- Anke Halak

Thread: Abdollah Davami- Anke Halak

Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Abdollah Davami- Anke Halak

afsaneh said:

Default Abdollah Davami - Anke Halak

Poem: Sadi

Ănke halăke man habib, khăhad o man salămatash ----------------- the one who wants my death, oh beloved, and I her health
    Har che konad ze shăhedi kas nakonad malămatash ---------------- whatever she does, from the beholders no one blames her

Băghe tafaroj ast o bas, miveh nemidahad be kas -------------------- is a leisure garden and nothing more, will not give fruit to anyone
    Joz be nazar nemiresad sibe derakhte ghămatash -------------------- except the apple of her height’s tree nothing is visible

Dărooye del nemikonam kăn ke marize eshgh shod ------------------- I will not cure my heart, since the one who got lovesick,
    Hich davă nayavarad băz be esteghămatash --------------------------- will not get cured in his strength

(Kăsh ke dar ghiămatsh băre degar bedidami --------------------------- I wish at her resurrection I could see once again
    Kăn che gonăhe oo bovad man bekesham gharămatash ------------ that the thing which was her sin, I make the atonement for it)

Shajarian:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EMeC2U8TAI
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare