Salam - Fereydoun: Please help translate!

Thread: Salam - Fereydoun: Please help translate!

Tags: asraei, fereydoun, fereydoun asraei, salam
  1. wordsworth89 said:

Default Salam - Fereydoun: Please help translate!

Salam guys, komakam kon lotfan.
    I recently was shown a new Persian song and while it's very beautiful, I don't understand most of it. I can't find an English translation or even the lyrics in Farsi on the internet so if it wasn't too much trouble, I'd be really grateful if someone could translate it into English for me.
    You can listen to the song here:
    https://youtu.be/GjWZiPEw5kM
    Khaste nabashi, thank you in advance
    Last edited by wordsworth89; 11-27-2015 at 04:11 PM.

afsaneh said:

Default Fereydoun - Salam

Begu sargarme chi boodi ke inghadr saket o sardi --------------- tell we what you were doing that you’re so quiet and cold
    Khodet aramesham boodi khodet delvapasam kardi ----------- you were my peace, you made me worried
    Tahe ghalbet hanuz bayad ye ehsasi be man bashe ------------- at the bottom of your heart there still should be some feelings for me

Cheghadr bayad bemunam ta yeki mesle to peida she ------------ how much should I stay to find one like you
    Tu ruz o ruzegare man bi to ruzaye shadi nist ----------------------- in my days, without you there are no happy days
    To donyaye mani amma be donya etemadi nist --------------------- you’re my world, but I can’t trust the world

Ey naleye barun salam ----------------------------------------------------- oh rain’s moan, hello
    Salam ey cheshmaye geryun --------------------------------------------- hello oh tearful eyes
    Salam ruzaye talkhe man -------------------------------------------------- hello my bitter days
    Hanuzam dusesh daram --------------------------------------------------- I still love her
    Salam ey boghze tu sine salam ey ahe ayeneh ----------------------- hello oh the lump in the throat, hello oh sigh in the mirror
    Salam shabhaye del kandan hanuzam dusesh daram -------------- hello oh nights of separation, I still love her

Nemiduni tu in ruza cheghad halam parishuneh -------------------- you have no idea how distressful I feel these days
    Delam ba raftanet tang o delam ba budanet khuneh -------------- with your departure I miss you, with you staying I suffer
    Kharabe hale man bi to nemitunam ke behtar sham --------------- without you I’m ruined I can’t get better
    Tu dastaye to gol kardam bezar ba gerye parpar sham ----------- in your hands I flowered let me dispetal by crying

Ye bi neshunam tu in khazun ---------------------------------------------- in this autumn I am unknown
    Mano az khodet bedun ------------------------------------------------------ consider me yours
    Ye bineshunam tu in khazun ------------------------------------------------ I’m unknown in this autumn
    Ye bighararam ye nime joon ------------------------------------------------ I’m restless, half alive
    Mano az khodet bedun ------------------------------------------------------- consider me yours
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare