Parisa : Ma Beraftim

Thread: Parisa : Ma Beraftim

Tags: None
  1. shahzadeh said:

Default Parisa : Ma Beraftim

pinglish and english translation please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55_-dvgGFI4

afsaneh said:

Default Parisa : Ma Beraftim

Poem by Hafez

Ma beraftim o to dani o dele ghamkhare ma ------------------ we went so you know and my sympathetic heart
    Bakhte bad ta be koja mibarad abeshkhore ma --------------- up to where bad fate is taking our destiny
    Az nesare moje chon zolfe to dar zar giram --------------------- because of eyelashes’ sacrifice like your hair I’m tangled in gold
    Ghasedi kaz to payami beresanad barr ma ----------------------- a courier who brings a message from you to us

To magar mahe pari rooani? ---------------------------------------- are you the moon of the beautiful ones?
    To magar mahe nekoo rooyani? ----------------------------------- are you the moon of the beautiful ones?

Be doa amadeam ham be doa dast bar ar ----------------------- I have come with prayers, raise your hand in praying too
    Ke vafa ba to gharin bad o khoda yavare ma --------------------- that faithfulness be with you and God be in our help
    Be sarat gar hame alam be saram jam shavand ------------------ if all the heavens gather on your head
    Natavan bord havaye to borun az sare ma ------------------------ your desire cannot be taken from my head
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare