Baby I always loved you

Thread: Baby I always loved you

Tags: youtube channel
  1. The3Triple said:

Default Baby I always loved you

Yeah yeah baby all I wanted to tell you is this one thing let me tell you in this one song

Baby I loved you from the start it felt like I was the artist and you were the art I didn't know how to act at the very start now look at us were broken up I didn't know how to feel the feelings just felt so unreal I used to think we looked so cool how we used to kiss and how we used to hug now my life just feels so f****d up maybe it was a choice maybe u thought you weren't I love but remember

Baby I always loved you no one eles just you look at us now ur so happy with your new man just maybe I'll find another heart that will mend an take me back to the start but right now it's clear I'll will always love you

Yeah baby all I had to say to you Is I love you just you you made my world cristel clear I loved you for that whole year but look at us now the last words you ever said to me was wow I still don't know what that meant it took me ages that I spent trying to make a good song to show you how I felt but look now your gone I just don't know anymore.

Sorry guys and females it wasn't that up give me a review of this rap on my YouTube channel ( The3Triple ) if you liked it ill make some more

Jim Colyer said:

Great title. Put it in a column: verse chorus, etc.
    Jim Colyer Girl albums