Imad Abdel Halim-انتي حببتي

Thread: Imad Abdel Halim-انتي حببتي

Tags: None

dark1979 said:

Default Imad Abdel Halim-انتي حببتي

can some one be nice and translate this snog for me I love this song alot first time l heard it l was so young at that time l forgot everything in the world and felt my soul flying in the sky I like it so much...At that time everything were was beautiful,we felt love, good, hope...please any one... Here is the link.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF7DgAHL8As...And here is the words.كل ما اشوفك اقول يا حببتي كل حنان في الدنيا اهو انتي، انتي الحب كل الحب انتي يا ساكنه في حضن القلب انتي انتي...انتي حببتي؟ايوه حببتك.وانتا حبيبي؟ايوه حبيبك.وانا حفضل طول عمرى حبيبك.انتي يا احلا اغاني بقولها وانا فرحان وافضل اقول واعيد واغني بصوت دفيان انتي الحب كل الحب انتي يا ساكنه في حضن القلب انتي انتي...انتي حببتي؟ايوه حببتك..وانتا حبيبي؟ايوه حبيبك..وانا حفضل طول عمري حبيبك...انتي!!! انتي يا احلا نغم بحياتي واحلا آهاتي..انتي!!! انتي يا غنوة حب لقلبي بقولها ليلاتي بقولها ليلاتي انتي الحب كل الحب انتي يا ساكنه في حضن القلب انتي انتي..انتي حببتي؟ايوه حببتك..وانتا حبيبي؟ايوه حبيبك..وانا حفضل طول عمري حبيبك
    Last edited by dark1979; 01-22-2016 at 01:01 AM.

dark1979 said:

No one...****, it is ****ing thing so I will try to translate it..
    كل ما اشوفك اقول يا حبيبتي كل حنان في الدنيا اهو انتي انتي الحب كل الحب انتي يا ساكنه في حضن القلب انتي انتي
    every time I see you I say oh my darling every love in this life is you, you are love all the love you are living in my heart dephts you...you
    انتي حبيبتي؟؟ايوه حبيبتك..وانتا حبيبي؟؟ايوه ايوه حبيبك وانا حفضل طول عمري حبيبك
    Are you my darling??Yes Aam And you my love??Yes Aam And all our life we will stay two lover
    انتي يا احلا اغاني بقولها وانا فرحان وافضل اقول واعيد واغني بصوت دفيان انتي الحب كل الحب انتي يا ساكنه في حضن القلب انتي انتي
    You like sweeter song I hear it when I be happy and stay say it replay it sing it by warm voice You are love all the love you are living ij my heart dephts you..you