Thumbs up Ali Zibaei - Zamoone

Hello everybody,I looking for the translation of this song from Ali Zibaei
    Thank you so much! afsaneh

To listen to the song:
    http://www.gavazn.com/song/63147.htm
    Last edited by aspwow; 04-28-2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Thank You to afsaneh

afsaneh said:

Default Ali Zibaei - Zamoone

تو بند این زمین دلم عجب گرفتاری شده ------------in the prison of this earth my heart is captured
    همرنگ مردمش شدن این روزا اجباری شده -------- being like its people has become compulsory
    خسته ام از اونایی که این روزا به کامشونه --------- I’m tired of those who are happy with these days
    زیر نقاب رنگیشون گرگ زمونه --------------------- under their colorful mask is the world’s wolf
    اونا که به حرف دروغ زبونو وادار میکنن -------------- those who make the tongue to lie
    چه راحته حقیقتو دروغی انکار میکنن -------------- easily deny the truth
    زمونه سازتو کوک کن تا دلم باهاش برقصه ----------- fate, tune yourself so my heart can dance with it
    که تموم آرزوهام توی چنگال تو حبسه --------------- since all my wishes are imprisoned in our claws
    ای کاش نباشم ببینم شب عزیز مردم بشه ---------- I wish I’m not there to see night is popular
    که خوب و بد آدماش توی سیاهی گم بشه ---------- and evil and goodness get lost in darkness
    کاش یکی از راه برسه رگ دروغو بزنه --------------- I wish someone come to kill lies!
    یه روز بیاد طلسم دنیای فریبو بشکنه --------------- and break the spell of mischief
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare