Whats the name of this song?

Thread: Whats the name of this song?

Tags: None
  1. Alberto Avalos Morales said:

Default Whats the name of this song?

So I was walking down the street and heard this one song that I really liked but all I got from it was the following part "egh egh egh stay on me" thats the only really clear part I got from it, it was a female singer, by the time I was gonna shazam it it had ended so now I cant find the song and whenever I look up "stay on me" I get songs that arent the one Im looking for. idk if it helps but I kinda understood a little more of the song this may not be all that accurate but I kinda heard something like "so what you egh egh egh stay on me, so will you egh egh egh stay on me, and will you egh, egh, egh egh egh stay on me" thats all I could get from it, if someone knows the title of this song could u please get it to me, thx!!!

Edit: Maybe it said "still love me" instead of "stay on me" like I said it was kind of a fuzzy listen to it the beat is all that I rlly was able to catch

2. Alberto Avalos Morales said:

Maybe it said "still love me" instead of "stay on me" like I said it was kind of a fuzzy listen to it the beat is all that I rlly was able to catch