"take me to the river, take me to the waterfall"

Thread: "take me to the river, take me to the waterfall"

Tags: None
  1. helpme said:

Default "take me to the river, take me to the waterfall"

Hi to all, so here is my nightmare....

I'm seeking for a song that i remember only a few lines of it from time when i was only a kid. It is a song from 70' or up to middle 80', on english from unknown performer (male). Phrases that i remember would be "blue is the sky, yellow is the sun" that would be in the begining.....and...."take me to the river, take me to the waterfall, lead me to the country"......and that's about it. Google and other searches or lyrics search sites didnt help.
    i would be very greatfull if someone could identify it.
    thx

2. zack28 said:

Unhappy Still searching.....

Any luck so far??...coz even I'm looking for this particular song for a long long time..also don't remember the band. Wondering how can such a beautiful song be lost??...It still haunts me!!

3. helpme said:

Sorry but i have given up all hope in ever finding it. Tried hundreds variations of search but no results. Maybe you could help in with some phrase or something?

4. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by helpme View Post
    Hi to all, so here is my nightmare....

I'm seeking for a song that i remember only a few lines of it from time when i was only a kid. It is a song from 70' or up to middle 80', on english from unknown performer (male). Phrases that i remember would be "blue is the sky, yellow is the sun" that would be in the begining.....and...."take me to the river, take me to the waterfall, lead me to the country"......and that's about it. Google and other searches or lyrics search sites didnt help.
    i would be very greatfull if someone could identify it.
    thx
    Rhapsody - Take Me To The River {1981}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHOkt92Dw0s

https://www.discogs.com/Rhapsody-Tak...elease/7220107

Dan

5. helpme said:

Quote Originally Posted by Claybricks View Post
    thank you a 1000 times. that is the one. searched for over 15 years.