Homeyra - Aman Az Dard Doori

Thread: Homeyra - Aman Az Dard Doori

Tags: None
  1. shir77 said:

Default Homeyra - Aman Az Dard Doori

Here I am again with a new Song, which I hope someone of you could translate it for me because I just fell in love with it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLeA1ZK-w7k

afsaneh said:

Default Homeyra - Aman Az Dard Doori

تو اونجا و من اینجا امان از درد دوری ------------------- you there, I here, what am I going to do with separation?
    من ماندم و رویاها نه شوق و نه سروری -------------- I remained with dreams, not a delight nor a joy
    امان از درد دوری امان ازدرد دوری ---------------------- what am I going to do with separation?
    what am I going to do with separation?

دوراز تو من ندارم نه شورو نه غروری ------------------ away from you, I don’t have delight nor pride
    تاکی خدای عالم تاکی غم صبوری -------------------- until when my God? Until when the sorrow of patience?
    امان ازدرد دوری امان ازدرد دوری ----------------------- what am I going to do with separation?

هجرت اجباری اگه از تو جدا کرده منو ------------------ if forced separation made us apart
    خیال نکن که لحظه ای عشقت رها کرده منو --------- don’t think your love had ever left me
    همش به خودامید میدم به طفل دل نویدمیدم -------- I constantly give hope to myself, promise my heart
    می گم تموم شدحادثه فصل رهایی می رسه -------- saying this event is finished, the time of freedom would arrive
    امان امان امان ازدرد دوری امان ازدرد دوری ------------ what am I going to do with separation?

دورازتو نالة غمت در دل من شکفته -------------------- away from you, your wail of sorrow has blossomed in my heart
    اشکام غمامو به همه دونه به دونه گفته -------------- my tears has told my sadness to everyone
    خدامی دونه بی تو من یک روزخوش ندیدم ------------ God knows without you I haven’t seen a happy day
    گریه کرده هر کسی که قصه امو شنفته --------------- anyone who has listened to my stories has cried
    امان امان امان ازدرد دوری امان ازدرد دوری ------------ what am I going to do with separation?
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. shir77 said:

Dastet dard nakone Afsaneh, in the meantime I asked a native Farsi speaker what "aman az darde doori" means and he said literally it means "relieve me of this darde doori" or "help me with my darde doori" could you agree with that translation too? (So Aman means something like relieve or salvation)

afsaneh said:

You're welcome,
    when you say "aman az..." it shows that you're complaining about something, it's like an exclamation showing you're fed up tolerating something and you don't know what to do about it, so by itself it doesn't mean help me.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare