Way back when, I had a friend in a game called Shaiya. And we lost touch after a while, unfortunately. He and I used to talk all the time and swap music back and forth. We had somewhat similar tastes in music, and he sent me a song I loved the beat and tempo to, despite barely knowing what the song was about.

Sadly, my YouTube deleted my account when a (spiteful) former friend of mine reported me, and I lost this precious song. I can't remember the title or artist name, or anything. Of course since the song was also in another language, it's making it increasingly more difficult for me to find it, especially now, years later.

From what I know, the song is about weed/smoking weed. It's almost sounded like a hip-hop/rap song, but with all these sub-genres and new genres being created every single day it seems, I could be mistaken. Basically the only thing I distinctly remember is the chorus. It's is them (the singer) repeating the same word, which I assumed was "weed" or something along those lines. It almost sounded like they were saying "ma-say" or "mass-ey" or something.

I'm sorry this isn't very much to go on, from what I understood, it was somewhat popular to teens/early adults back around 2009/2010 give or take a few years.