90s Electro (techno?) song - I can only describe the music video. Please help :)

Thread: 90s Electro (techno?) song - I can only describe the music video. Please help :)

Tags: 90s, dark, germany, mtv clip
  1. leemz said:

Post 90s Electro (techno?) song - I can only describe the music video. Please help :)

Hey guys,

this has been bugging me for years.

This song aired between 1995 and 1998. I first saw it on MTV in Germany. It has an electronic vibe to it. It's been a while so could you even call it techno? I am not sure, but hope this helps.

Anyway, the music video goes as follow. It has a dark vibe to it. 2 people, a woman and a man, presumably the main members of the band are sitting on chairs wearing rather dark clothes (could be latex) and are looking at the camera when it is their turn to sing.

The over all environment looks to be at a morgue, because the whole music video you see small scenes of a dead body lying on an examining table and a saw being used.

The woman sings mainly in this music video in a rather mellow and slow way. The man literally sings (no scat lyric) "nanananana" in between when she is done with her piece.

Hope this is enough to get some ideas rolling?

2. WhatIsThis said:

Quote Originally Posted by leemz View Post
    Hey guys,

this has been bugging me for years.

This song aired between 1995 and 1998. I first saw it on MTV in Germany. It has an electronic vibe to it. It's been a while so could you even call it techno? I am not sure, but hope this helps.

Anyway, the music video goes as follow. It has a dark vibe to it. 2 people, a woman and a man, presumably the main members of the band are sitting on chairs wearing rather dark clothes (could be latex) and are looking at the camera when it is their turn to sing.

The over all environment looks to be at a morgue, because the whole music video you see small scenes of a dead body lying on an examining table and a saw being used.

The woman sings mainly in this music video in a rather mellow and slow way. The man literally sings (no scat lyric) "nanananana" in between when she is done with her piece.

Hope this is enough to get some ideas rolling?

Have you found this? You've managed to perfectly describe this. This has been bugging me as well. I can't believe that nobody knows this.

3. WhatIsThis said:

Someone! Please! Help!

4. gwillob said:

Default Maybe a little help

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsThis View Post
    Someone! Please! Help!
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...el/MusicVideos

I ran across this site. Maybe it can help.