Help me find these 2 amazing arabic childhood songs please!

Thread: Help me find these 2 amazing arabic childhood songs please!

Tags: None
  1. Mazin Ibrahim said:

Default Help me find these 2 amazing arabic childhood songs please!

I don't know the titles or artist of either of them but I have been searching for about 10 years now trying to find them. All I know are some lyrics from the songs which I am sure about! They were both on a CD we had when I was young that is gone now.

The first one is a female singer with a strong voice (not very feminine like Nancy Ajram)...it starts out with a super fast exciting beat
    The lyrics go:

3ameli feeha malaak...min youmi wana fahmak......ana mota2akida....ino khalas kidda....mosh la2eyani ma3aaaaakkkk.
    Mosh kelmet el 7elween..wala nazra somethiiiinggg
    (fast part: ) Kolli youm kalam haram...somethingggg something something...insa ana 7ansaaaaaak
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...............................

The second song is a male singer with a softer voice (similar to Amr Diab)...it has a fun instrumental upbeat to it

All I remember are these lyrics:

something something saharta ya leil.....albi wallah dab wah sehert fa3zaab ....albi lamma g'aab wala leil arta7....

It seems hopeless but it would be a miracle if someone identified either one of them. Thank you so much in advance!

hob said:

Don't know the songs but you may try with searching first the singers.

Maybe you can give more details : egyptian or shami dialect ? an old singer or new one ? What was the style of the song : classical, pop, typical from the country (like Hakim songs) ... , was is it an old song ? (like from the 50's, 60's ) etc

At least we may try to find the singers first then the songs

3. Mazin Ibrahim said:

Hi hob! Thank you for your reply!

They both sing in an Egyptian dialect. The styles of both of them would be pop I think. To give you an idea of time....my parents had them both on the same CD in the late 1990's-2000. I remember I was jamming to the songs in the car back then. On the same CD were Ajmal Ahsas by Elissa, Tab leh by ragheb Alama, Homma kilmeteen by Ihab tawfiq, yadoki by Kazim Al Saher and others. So maybe these artists were releasing around the same time as Elissa.

hob said:

Quote Originally Posted by Mazin Ibrahim View Post

The first one is a female singer with a strong voice (not very feminine like Nancy Ajram)...it starts out with a super fast exciting beat

The second song is a male singer with a softer voice (similar to Amr Diab)...it has a fun instrumental upbeat to it
    What do you mean by "fun instrumental" ?

A female singer with a strong voice singing in egyptian dialect maybe Diana Haddad, Samira Said, Nawal Zoghbi (i think Najwa Karam only sings in lebanese)

If you have the courage and can reconize the voice of the singer you can search by artist.
    Here for egyptian singers :http://nogomistars.com/browse.asp?c=a&co=Egypt
    Here for lebanese singers :http://nogomistars.com/browse.asp?c=a&co=Lebanon

If you remember the title of the cd you can search for it in google. For exemple "generation raļ volume 1".
    If you remember it was a cd you buy in a store, you go in the site of the store and search in their database for arabic music

If you can write in arabic then write the lyrics in arabic then add the word "kalimat" in arabic maybe you'll find the lyrics, so the song.

Good luck on this !