SOLVED: (English) Synthpop Song (with short sample)

Thread: SOLVED: (English) Synthpop Song (with short sample)

Tags: None
  1. Cliff2010 said:

Default SOLVED: (English) Synthpop Song (with short sample)

Hello guys,

yet again I have been stumbling over a car crash video on Youtube (you know, Russian dashcam crashes) and there is a song played that can't be recognized by Shazam and the lyrics I pick up won't help me much - and yes, I know how to use search engines properly.

I think I just have the problem of not understanding the lyrics properly.

There is a short sample in the zip file in the attachment and that is all I have. Also I tried to change the sound somewhat so Shazam* has it easier but to no avail.

* I am using BlueStacks, an Android Emulator, so I am basically recording Shazam songs 1:1 from the Browser to their servers to avoid any speaker -> Mic problems.

I wish I could officially upload that sample and not as dubious ZIP file but it really just contains a mono 40 kbit/s MP3 file..
    2016-08-14.zip

2. wurzlsepp said:

3. Cliff2010 said:

Thank you very, very much!
    I feared that nobody wants to open a strange zip file posted by a 2nd poster.

Now that mystery is finally solved. Weird, because I like Alphaville, but apart from "I Die For You Today" I've totally overlooked that album!
    Was looking for this song for literally a year on and off, but always just understood "Let['s] go up in the air and above". Due to the spacy synth before that line I thought it might have a space theme.. Pff...:-)

Thank you very much for this quick response!