I heard this song on a local radio station and the lyrics are beautiful...but cannot find the name of the song or who sings it.. It was a man singing it and some of the lyrics were..(.he's all i need when that time will come and i cross that river when my race is won...and i've fought my battle and victory is won...i don't need fortune,,,i don't need fame...i don't really care if anyone knows my name...cause i know jesus and he knows me and thats all that matters....when trials come and i have nowhere to turn ...in trouble when caught in a storm ....he takes care of me)....i wrote these down while traveling in a car and just got a few lyrics down and not really in order. Please...please...can someone help me find out the name of this. I thought it was...he's all i need...because the man singing it repeated that verse like it was the chorus but i've looked everywhere and there is a song titled...he's all i need...but it's not this song i'm looking for. I would be eternally grateful for any help with this for it is a beautiful gospel song..thank all of you and god bless!!!