I heard this song on DJ Bueller's Saturday Night Safety Dance last night, so I'm assuming this is from the '80's. Lyrics are really difficult to pick out while driving. Up tempo song, female singer. I think I remember some electronic bells in the background music, with a similar tone to Christmas bells. But the chorus, repeated many times, is very simple. "Yo-OOOOO Whoa-o-O-o-O-OOOOO." Since that's little to work with, I'll try to explain. She starts off the first "Yo" in a low tone, with a long note (maybe a full second long) - and then raises the note much higher to a loud and long "OOOO" with vibrato in her voice, the "OOOO" sounding similar to the word "you". On the second part of the chorus, the "Whoa-o-O-o-O" part is sung without pause, much faster notes, and alternating between a low and high note. The Whoa is the mid-tone, dropping down a bit, raising up two steps, down two steps...and then the OOOOO is a much higher note. She finishes up with second part with the loud and long "OOOOO" with vibrato, very similar to the first part. Thanks in advance for any help!