Looking for a alternative/punk rock usa song

Thread: Looking for a alternative/punk rock usa song

Tags: None
  1. Arnadel said:

Default Looking for a alternative/punk rock usa song

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forum so I think it would be nice to say hello

But cut to the chase, some years ago I have heard a song that memory of which have stucked in my head and I need to find this one out. So, from what i have remembered at the beginning of it I had a thought "wow that's really similiar to Nirvana", but then it was quite more like The Offspring and the chorus was more energetic and dynamic also had the words "Tommorow" and "gone"(I am not certainly sure this one). I think it could be relealsed 2009-2015 and was definitely made by USA band I d guess from California.

Thanks in advance for your help guys I am really hoping someone would help me with it, I have tried everything, searching by bands on wikipedia, searching by lyrics and everything with one effect

2. PowerOfJuju said:

Default sugestion

Have you tried Silverchair - Tomorrow?

3. Arnadel said:

Unfortunately it is not the one I am looking for :< but thanks for your help though In song which I am looking for that "nirvana" part was something like 15-20sec and then it went to "the offspring" style or some california energetic rock

4. Arnadel said:

Bump :< please guys I really need your help