Having trouble remembering a Rock Song

Thread: Having trouble remembering a Rock Song

Tags: hard, hardrock, heavymetal, rock, rock&roll
  1. ForgetfulJaz7 said:

Default Having trouble remembering a Rock Song

Does anyone know a song that goes like "buh nuh na nuh na nuh nuh dunah nuh nuh nuh na nuh i got that something something to something something duh na nah na nah nuh duna na na na na na" Its a hard rock song sung by a lady.

I believe its from the early 2000s late 90s before the 2010s. Been driving me crazy. Lol. Maybe brittany spears or some one I used to use it in my old MUGEN games all the time.

Sorry for a newbie post! Jist really need help!

2. JustDave said:

Quote Originally Posted by ForgetfulJaz7 View Post
    Does anyone know a song that goes like "buh nuh na nuh na nuh nuh dunah nuh nuh nuh na nuh i got that something something to something something duh na nah na nah nuh duna na na na na na" Its a hard rock song sung by a lady.

I believe its from the early 2000s late 90s before the 2010s. Been driving me crazy. Lol. Maybe brittany spears or some one I used to use it in my old MUGEN games all the time.

Sorry for a newbie post! Jist really need help!
    Could it be "The Look" by the band Roxette?
    The na na na part starts about 2:25 into the song. You'll need to go to YouTube to find link sorry I didn't post

3. ForgetfulJaz7 said:

Quote Originally Posted by JustDave View Post
    Could it be "The Look" by the band Roxette?
    The na na na part starts about 2:25 into the song. You'll need to go to YouTube to find link sorry I didn't post
    Its okay dude and sorry this isnt really the song i had in mind its more fast paced and energy filled. And its sung only by a woman. Thanks for trying though! Im trying to remember more lyrics to it... Maybe its "I got that (rocking) or (super) power to keep on (going) or (Dancing) or (Rolling)! Duh na nah na nah nuh! Duna nuh nuh nuh nah nah!."