This might be a tough one.

Thread: This might be a tough one.

Tags: music, ring, what band is this, who is this
  1. GimmeSomeMusic23 said:

Exclamation This might be a tough one.

Im looking for this song, that for some reason always seems to get away from me.
    I found it on pandora, and everytime i save the youtube link to my favorites, it somehow disappears

ok so bare with me here.

From what I remember of the album, it had football players on it, kind of reminded me of the movie "The replacements" cover art

There was a music video were the artists of the song were flying around in a space ship doing random things.

I wanna say the song came out around mid to late 90's but i may be wrong. It wasnt very popular as far as I know but it was on pandora and did have a music video.

Very catchy song..... I know this isnt too much to go off but, I really enjoy this song, and it would be a shame to lose it.

For some reason when the words "Ring" come to mind, possibly "zero" but ring or rung, or something is coming to mind when i think of it.

ive tried looking for it, but with no luck. I am hoping somebody knows what im talking about.... thanks yall.

2. GimmeSomeMusic23 said:

the word "hero" also comes to mind.

also as far as genre I would consider it alt rock, kind of sounds like pixies