Thanks

Default Battle Rap: Written only.

Not hating on freestyles but I find written raps fun to create and much more interesting to read so lets see some good writtens. You can either just go straight bars or reply to the person above being that I'm gonna set it off I'll have to go just straight bars. Name flips and rebuttals would also be nice to see! Here we go.

You ain't mess with me cus I know you got no game, take yo girl like a charm and her friend cus i got that flame.
    I'm on x and hash, when I rocky balbulba soar across ya mans face you'll see he know how to rapid dash.
    Been on this rap ish since 2001, strap like pokemon cus ill squirt ol bullets out of this new gun.
    Brain sells cus of my brain cells, got them hands that make christian bail. Share a cell with my homie
    cus he the middleman, magazines that centerfold down ya middleman. Take yo girl so easy cus she like
    this, tell her get down and neck no buts like white chicks. Turn you into a veg, eat a bullet. 40 cal tucked
    in my trunks then I pull it. King kai yo ken smoke rise when I hold it. That's my written verse y'all but I'm
    not a poet.

Thanks

Back once again, your flows weren't good enough, I'm here to warn you homies that I love to play rough. I think that you are lying, when you say that you’re tough, I'll scare you so bad, you turn whiter than marshmallow fluff. I'm not playing with ya, you can call me insane. If you keep on messing with me then you'll burst into flames. If you want to be free you have to play my little games. Now you see that I'm flowing free just like the river Thames. I can stay here and rap all day and all night, but I see you clearly couldn't, cause you have stage fright. I'ma keep rapping, from the dark until light, and like a Big Mac, out of you, I'ma take a bite. Are you scared yet, I see you tremble and shake, if I didn't know any better I'd say you are an earthquake. You say my rapping is fake, see, but you made a mistake, I think I'll just stick around, until you finally break. And now you see that your prediction is false, I'm the clear winner I do the lyrical waltz, I erupt with slick rhymes, I'm a living breathing salse, next time you claim that I can’t rap, I will prove you false. I'm just telling the truth, I tried to explain, when I rap my words hit people, even harder than a train, you know I just can't help myself, I just can't refrain, and I think that you're acting, I'll call you Michael Caine. Now hold on just a moment, the weather may get a bit stormy, you’re walking through the rose bushes, it seems to be a bit thorny, meanwhile, the bars that you spit are oh-so-corny, come on to my side, everybody adores me! I spit so fresh, my flows are so full of rhythm, I can spit anywhere, even with my friends when i’m with ‘em. Come on homie, you can admit that my bars are lavenous, every show that I do, I leave my fans ravenous, I’m a really smooth rapper, my flows will never stagger, not to mention the small fact that I have a lot of swagger, to rap like me, you have to be real smart, and everything that you say you have to mean from your heart, although sometimes, you may be a bit tart, you gotta kill em’ with swag, from the swaggalitious dart. That’s all I’m gonna say, I am no fool, And just keep in your head, that I am the one who rules!

Thanks

Those were some nice guy lines with no emotion or anger, and your bars plain in the building like airport hangers. You playing safety with your girl but I got that DE, flipped a O get a quarter back and I'm straight. But your girl running back to me losing her was your fate, and the reason I touch down in your ex box is you got mad den thought the pump was fake.

I know these are offensive lines but let me define my shine punchlines when I rhyme hit harder than marshawn lynch in his prime, ya girl fine she let me grind like three times then rewind she like my bars too tell me run it back like hester in 09.

Thanks

leader of the season heavy swinger like jeter
    i lean in the beamer the reason that they say im speeder
    cause **** go down kick it back like its fifa
    this **** is crack while im speaking ,the reason that they say that im fiending
    i blaze it im steaming, my fragrance it lingers
    you can say that im stinking, i exhume a flagrant demeanor
    dont play with my people, forsaken and evil
    by the grace of the demon, fires rage and get strengthen
    wire frames of the weakest, designed and braised with this ether
    im evil do not mess with my people............................................ .......
    i bring death im the reaper, with 3 techs and a squigge
    only regret,,, was no string cheese
    the moment he went your whole team leaves
    i eat beats and devour rappers, im power snapping murder everything
    and take a shower after, it was bound to happen