Thanks

Default 80's or 90's song.It's a hard one.I've been searching for it for years.

I used to listen to a CD when I was younger(something like best hist of...year) and it had a track that had a dance, trance feeling and also it sounded kind of spyish(like a spy movie soundtrack). I vaguely remeber the lyrics.I was something like "How do you like it to be <something> sun !See ya!You know why"-and it repeated that for some times.Than it went like "I'm guessing you are the lucky <bond?> yeah yeah yeah - a lots oh yeahs" .I know it's a longshot but can somebody please help me?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thymeman View Post
    I used to listen to a CD when I was younger(something like best hist of...year) and it had a track that had a dance, trance feeling and also it sounded kind of spyish(like a spy movie soundtrack). I vaguely remeber the lyrics.I was something like "How do you like it to be <something> sun !See ya!You know why"-and it repeated that for some times.Than it went like "I'm guessing you are the lucky <bond?> yeah yeah yeah - a lots oh yeahs" .I know it's a longshot but can somebody please help me?

Do you remember other songs from the same CD and can you give an estimated year(s)

Dan