Hi there friends ! As i mentioned above, i'm seeking to find that melody, i called it as "melody" even though it has some radio-like lyrics repeating at some sections. I think identifying those lyrics completely will uncover it but i couldn't do that. English is not my main languange it's a bit hard for me and the man talking in the video just making it harder to describe

I did EVERYTHING tried to identify lyrics, removed vocals from video and listened it to Shazam etc. Nothing helped even a bit. As the last resort i sent a message to the channel owner 4 or 5 months ago. He didn't answered my question yet and it appears like he won't.

Even if someone figures out just those lyrics please post it here so i can investigate it further too. Thanks in advance

Just a quick note: There are 3 melodies in the video, i want to identify the first one which lasts until 3:21 from the beginning. And i have already found out the second one from it's lyrics it is "Burial - Archangel" but i don't think it has anything to do with it.

Here's the video:
[-gtuw6R8-mA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gtuw6R8-mA[/video]