Alright, here we go. I need the name of a song that won't get out of my head and that I don't know much about. Story is that a few years ago a friend of mine introduced me to this and a few other songs so it at least has to be three years old. I had it on my old phone but I had to trade that in and the flash drive I kept my music on broke awhile back. Now I have the intro looping in my head and I need to have this song again.

So, the information that I do have is that it's a few years old, my guess would be four to eight years. I also don't think it was too popular or at least mainstream. The beginning had a quick pace but kind of solemn/Erie and sounds like chimes, though I mistook it for piano at first. The same quick pattern loops twice (I think) then another, far slower melody plays over it, chimes/piano again. I think it has a male artist who sings but I can't remember any lyrics or how their voice sounds. Just certain it's a guy. And whenever I think of the beginning melody and feel the rest on the tip of my tongue a lot of Halsey lyrics come to mind so I believe it shares the genera. Think "control" by Halsey. Thanks for any help you can give me.