REAL WORLD DENVER epi. 3 song?! (Lyrics Inside)

Thread: REAL WORLD DENVER epi. 3 song?! (Lyrics Inside)

Tags: None
  1. curlz1129 said:

Exclamation REAL WORLD DENVER epi. 3 song?! (Lyrics Inside)

Please help! i have been searching google forever and these lyrics are nowhere to be found. no one else can find them either! The song is sung by a male and it's kind of slow rock-ish..

Lyrics---

"give me your heart, ill take it and ill push it into your toes.
    hide all those feelings so no one knows.
    cleansing the seed from which all hate grows. now give your heart to me. give your heart to me.
    but w/ no heart u can feel awfully mad so give your heart to me, give your heart to me"

GREATLY APPRECIATED!

2. mtime0411 said:

did you ever figure out the name of this song? I really want it too.

3. curlz1129 said:

i got it!! although there are still no lyrics anywhere online...and you can't find their music on itunes, limewire etc...

song- "the witch"
    artist- "the never"

they're really good!! you can dl a few of their songs here..

The Never - ReverbNation

4. mtime0411 said:

wow, thank you so much

5. G.Hen90 said:

Does anyone know the song from the premiere part 2 i'm pretty sure. it is when they are all at the bar and Colie, Alex, and Jenn get done making out all together and then a song come on that goes along the like of like "Be strong Believe, Believe, Believe" that is about all there is in the clip. if anyone knows it please let me know

6. elnino1486 said:

Ok, how is it...I can't find one place where anyone knows what the song is when Jenn and Alex start making out the first time after making the pizza...it doesn't play for long...something like elevator, respirator or something like that...I can't find it anywhere...no lyrics and no mention of anyone knowing the song...does it not exist?