Looking for song name or artist PLEASE!!!

Thread: Looking for song name or artist PLEASE!!!

Tags: None
  1. Just P said:

Default Looking for song name or artist PLEASE!!!

Hi there,

I am still looking for the name of this song and the chorus goes like this: I will be you guardian angel, pride and joy, your secret spirit, cosmic toy. Guess I'll have to wait and see if heaven holds a place for me. It goes back about 4 to 5 years. It's a bit like a rock song.

2. Claybricks said:

Quote Originally Posted by Just P View Post
    Hi there,

I am still looking for the name of this song and the chorus goes like this: I will be you guardian angel, pride and joy, your secret spirit, cosmic toy. Guess I'll have to wait and see if heaven holds a place for me. It goes back about 4 to 5 years. It's a bit like a rock song.
    What country?

Male or Female singer?

Best guess on what year you heard the song?

Dan

3. Just P said:

Hi there,

Country - America
    Male singer - husky voice
    Year - about 2013

Many thanks

4. suleman said:

No they is no such a song.. .😃

5. Monkey said:

I have been looking for this exact same song for ages now. My memory of the lyrics is the same. Just the one part I recall as "if heaven's got a place for me..."

So it definitely exists! Any luck finding it yet?

6. LordNibbler said:

Hi there,

This song's lyrics has been plaguing my mind since at least 2006. I either had some magnificent time-travelling skills as a teen, or this song is older than 2013. I can still hum the guitar riff. I've even considered recording what I remember and publishing it as an original song, in the hopes that the ensuing copyright lawsuit will provide the answer.

Alas! I have now signed up to this forum (first one ever I'll have you know) simply to join you in your frustration. You are not alone, and now I know I'm not crazy.

7. Just P said:

Now I know I am not alone. Some people on this forum have said that this song does not exist. If I sing the words to other people, they say, yes I know that one, but cannot tell me what it is called or who sings it. If you find out before I do, please let me know and I will do the same. Best of luck. I have been searching for years.

8. Just P said:

Default If i get to heaven

Now I know I am not alone. Some people on this forum have said that this song does not exist. If I sing the words to other people, they say, yes I know that one, but cannot tell me what it is called or who sings it. If you find out before I do, please let me know and I will do the same. Best of luck. I have been searching for years.

Have you found this song as yet?

9. Just P said:

Have you figured it out yet?

10. Froubeard said:

Have you figured it out yet?
    been interested in the same.
    please come back with updates Breakfast Frittata with Asparagus & Mushrooms
    Last edited by Froubeard; 05-27-2020 at 07:24 AM. Reason: grammar