I want to kill (him), I want to kill (him), I want to kill (him)

Thread: I want to kill (him), I want to kill (him), I want to kill (him)

Tags: None
  1. jchooper2000 said:

Default I want to kill (him), I want to kill (him), I want to kill (him)

I heard the song yesterday for the first time and I broke out my head phones that I haven't used in 20 years to help me identify the song better. No luck on Google. I can tell you it isn't: Kehlani - CRZY.

The line might go "I want to kill em"

It is a female (sounds black) artist and it is a fast beat song with fast lyrics. Electronic / Hip-hop /rap style. She says other things in the song but it is hard to understand with the instruments playing so loud. I heard it for the 2nd time today and the headphones didn't help.

Guessing the song is fairly new. At least within the last 20 years. I'm hearing it on my receiver on the Internet. If I don't like the Internet station I'm on I can press a button and it will play another station. This station plays English music but I've only heard an ad or 2 I think for KIA and AT&T as it is in a non-English European language, I think German so I can't identify what the station is.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by jchooper2000; 03-14-2017 at 01:46 PM.

2. jchooper2000 said:

The station I heard the song on plays a mix. Kind of Indie, Alternative. Just heard 2 Dead Kennedy songs, Zombie, Plastic Jesus on my dash board, Mojo Nixon, Iggy Pop "Lust for life", Johnny Cash.
    Last edited by jchooper2000; 03-14-2017 at 01:54 PM.