SOLVED:Please help identify background song from this youtube video

Thread: SOLVED:Please help identify background song from this youtube video

Tags: None
  1. lookingfor3years said:

Default SOLVED:Please help identify background song from this youtube video

Hi! About two summers ago I listened to this song a lot at friend's house but have no idea what it is and can't seem to track it down. It's been haunting me for years! I would really appreciate help tracking it down. It starts off with this very instrumental xylophone(?) string of notes going down (from high to low) before the female vocals start. There is a small snippet (from 18:41s to 19:19s) in this Russian youtube video (I know I know) where the guys do a spoof song but they use the instrumental background from the song that I'm trying to track down. This is the link for the youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giU9OWGV4MA&t=703s. Please help! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

2. Music Lover 2010 said:

Sounds really great, but I don't know it.
    Happiness isn't something you experience, it's something you remember-Oscar Levant

Albruna said:

Sounds kinda like "Listen to your heart" by Roxette.

4. Loky said:

5. lookingfor3years said:

Thanks Everyone. I actually solved this on my own just a few days ago despite looking for years. Must be the good karma from posting here! The song is the Kygo remix of Ed Sheeran's song "I see Fire". It came on randomly while I was listening to something else.