I am

Thread: I am

Tags: None
  1. Scarecrow said:

Default I am

Like a nightmare I creep through your sleep Darkness shrouds the light that once shined on your mind peaceful keepsakes
    Knowing evil is cloaked within this stagnant night I am taking delight in the fright of death's keen foresight
    deep into your soul I peep defeat delete reap and repeat know son this ain't a dream anymore
    worn and torn you've been warned and scorned of the terror the horror the reason I came here for
    Awaken now but the evil still pursues somehow
    Shadows on the wall Footsteps in the hall they endure lured by the smell of fear I draw nearer unobscured by the mystery this night has reared
    the black of death marks the devil ascending the glint of steel and the chill of a kill impending
    your harbinger of fate awaits unabated by the rules and the schools you fools have created
    Believe I'm of demon seed and I'm squeaky clean until I spill your blood on me
    formality
    victimize vandalized you've been mine since the beginning of time
    so now I must inquire are you inspired
    with a crushing blow I bring an early retirement
    my environment provided by the decree I pursue you're being stalked by a phantom and chalked by the man in blue
    The devil's knight he commands and I take flight like a bane of shade that fades in the night
    mainline your veins with screams every man has a breaking point I rip you at the seams this is the end you've crossed into desperate land
    relax take a Prozac I'll show you what real horror is
    mortal terror a soothsayer I reign my scythe will make you writhe your life's consequence is pain
    Apocalypse now what's the body count
    For your sins this is the end
    When it's too late you hide your crying eyes and I lick away your shameless tears and consume you
    the fickled finger of fate
    who's your boogie man
    I am

Whisky D said:

Freaking haunting mate - Great work, love the following lines especially.

"Knowing evil is cloaked within this stagnant night I am taking delight in the fright of death's keen foresight"

"The devil's knight he commands and I take flight like a bane of shade that fades in the night
    mainline your veins with screams every man has a breaking point I rip you at the seams this is the end you've crossed into desperate land"

3. ronaldlee said:

I'm new here