Hey all,
Got a song that has been stuck in my head for the last few weeks, I remember hearing it through late 2016, however - I can only remember the ending of the song, the rest I have no clue about.

I went through top 100 of 2016 and nothing is close to it.

I was in my friends car and he was switching radio stations and I heard the end. I was in a shop and remember just hearing the end and the Radio DJ yelling after it and a few other times for promos on TV etc - but not one I can pinpoint or else I would have found it.

So the ending is kind of like this -
Sort of orchestra based background ending and fading
Lyrics ? - I-in this dream I-I...cry-y (die?)
hmm-hm hm hmmm hmm-hm hm-hmmmmmmm
A very faint sweep at the end I believe

It's a female vocalist if that helps :\ But the song ends right after that last part is sung.
I don't think it would be EDM, it's either some sort of Pop or sort of a sad song, no clue. It was on a regular radio station, just the normal stuff so it has to be something mainstream.

And with the I-I it's like (eye, eye) with a break and repeat sort of thing - god it's hard to explain.
I 99.99% likely have the lyrics wrong, cause googling and etc isn't really effective. I put a little humming bit there too, cause it might spark someone going - oh I know that!

Help is appreciated, and sorry for the lack of details