SOLVED:80s High pitched song from movie or tv show

Thread: SOLVED:80s High pitched song from movie or tv show

Tags: identify high pitched
  1. Kprovitola said:

Default SOLVED:80s High pitched song from movie or tv show

SOLVED: This Woman's Work by Kate Bush from She's Having a Baby with Kevin Bacon and Elizabeth McGovern

It's female vocals. I think it played during a dramatic scene in a movie or tv show where someone was getting rushed to the hospital or is in the hospital. I think a man is crying while he waits to find out if the woman who is hurt is going to live or die. She might have been in labor. I can't remember the actors. It's a very high-pitched female voice singing "Should have na nana nana nana nana naaaaaaa...." I can't remember the words after "should have". It's not "Don't give up" by Kate bush and peter Gabriel. I thought it might be by Bernadette Peters but I can only find show tunes by her. Please help! This is killing me not being able to figure this out.
    Last edited by Kprovitola; 05-19-2017 at 04:53 PM. Reason: It's solved

2. Dahpniju said:

Could it be this woman's work performed by Emma Ejwertz. It was in it's always sunny in Philadelphia

3. Dahpniju said:

It's originally by Kate Bush

4. Kprovitola said:

Default I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahpniju View Post
    Could it be this woman's work performed by Emma Ejwertz. It was in it's always sunny in Philadelphia
    I don't think it was a cover but if it was it was an 80s/early 90s artist since that's when I originally heard it. But thanks for the suggestion!

UPDATE: WAIT YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!! You are the BEST! that is 100percent it!!!!!
    Last edited by Kprovitola; 05-19-2017 at 04:49 PM. Reason: I was mistaken the first itme