These 2 are going to be hard to identify

Thread: These 2 are going to be hard to identify

Tags: None
  1. danwi said:

Default These 2 are going to be hard to identify

2 songs.

Song 1: From around 1990 - 1991. This song was always on Spanish tv, TVE 2 I think. All I can remember was the video a bit. It was kind of psychadelic acid video with a lady's face going closer to the camera then further, then closer, then further. There were lots of squiggly lines and black circles distorting and moving around. It had similarities to a Dee Lite video, but it wasn't groove is in the heart or Good Beat and was less techno than those.

Song 2@ From around the year 2000. I can remember this one even less, but it was always on MTV. I can only remember it was an upbeat pop song and in the video the male singer was kind of moving (I think surfing) across the screen to a background in various nature scenes and famous places. The singer had brown curly / wavy hair. It had a very similar style to David Hasselhoff's Hooked on a Feeling.

Rather hard to identify from those dexcriptions, but thought it's worth a try. Cheers.

2. bugmenot1 said:

Is this the second song?

"Hey Now Now" by Swirl 360
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG5u_8TAHeY

3. danwi said:

Thank you for the reply bugmenot, and that's a cool song I've never heard. But it wasn't that one.