Ahmad Saad - Ba7ebak ya sa7by بحبك يا صاحبي – أحمد سعد

Thread: Ahmad Saad - Ba7ebak ya sa7by بحبك يا صاحبي – أحمد سعد

Tags: None
  1. bgzahra said:

Default Ahmad Saad - Ba7ebak ya sa7by بحبك يا صاحبي – أحمد سعد

Please, I need the translation of that song:

لو جَبْنا سِيرَة الجَدْعَنِة ~ إسْمَك لآزِم يِتْقَالٌ “صاحبي” اللّي بِيِه بَفْتَخِر مِنْ يَوُمِ مَا كُنّا عَيَالٌ

مَهْمَآ الأيّامَ تَتّعَبهُ عُمْرو مَا بصْ شِمَالٌ

في الشِدَّةِ رَاجِلٌ جَدَعٌ وَآقِفُ كَمَا الأبْطَالٌ والدُنّيا مَهْما إدَّته ميغيروش المَالِ

لا عُمرَهُ مِنْي أشّتَكَى وعُمِر قَلّبُه مَا شَال

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

تَشَرّفُ أي حَدٍ عَشَان راجل بِجّد لو وِسّطُ النَارِ تَسِدُ عُمْرَك مَا تَجِيب ورا

بَتْكّبَر مِنْ الليِ مِنّكَ جَدَعٍ مِنْ صُغرِ سَنّكَ مَقدرش أسْتَغنَى عَنِك حَبيِبي و ربنا

بحبك يا صاحبي مَنْ وأنا لسّه بَأحبِي وأنا مَسْنُود عَليّكَ

أخُويَا وحَبيبي ومن الإوّجَاعِ طّبِيبِي حَلّوَة حياتِي بيك

تَوّبُ الرَجُولَةِ مَعْمُول عَمُولَة على قَد جِسّمَك

لوْ غَبْتُ حَتى فِي أيِ حِتّةٌ كَفَاية إسّمَك

يميل عليا الزَمن ايديك بترفعني

بتحب من غير تمن عُمرك ما تبيعني

بتحسّ بيا من غيرِ ما أقُول ولا حَرف

دايماً فى ضهرى في كُلِ لَحظَة ضَعفٍ

بتخاف عليا دايماً معايه كِتف بكَتفٍ

توُب الرَجُولةً مَعْمُول عَمُولة على قَدّ جَسّمَك

2. Evei_B said:

If you curse the biography of Jadna ~ your name for the crisis "My friend" Lebih proud of the day we were children Facebook Facebook logo Keep me logged in

In the intensity of a man's leg, he stood up as the heroes and the lowest, no matter how much money he gave him No one complained to me and the age of his heart what a shawl
    The honor of any limit, if a man is very hard, if the middle of the fire fills your life, you will not answer

Be proud of you from a young man from your age Makdrsh I will dispense with you my beloved and our Lord

I love you, my friend, and I love him with my love, and I am supported by you

My brother and granny and it hurts my doctor

Top manliness commission is done on your body

If you have missed even the adequacy of your name

The upper edge of your hands tilts me I love you who do not wish you what you sell me Sensibly not what I say nor character Always in my womb at every moment of weakness High heels always cheering shoulder to shoulder Top manliness commission is done on a body
    (I had the spare time on my hands so I had translated it for you)Evei_B